“Must do it again soon”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Raft One

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
“Must do it again soon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Being a kayaker we generally hate tubes, rafts non mobile river devices that seem to always get in our way.... Since I will never have enough skill to kayak the Ocooe this is the way to go! Raft 1 not only takes you in a an adventure, you really get to experience the river! The guides are talented and determined to show you a great time! Surf the waves, slide own a raft into the river, ride the bull!

Norcross, Georgia
“FUN! FUN! FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our Guide, Nick Patton, was awesome....he did a fantastic job guiding us down. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again. :)

Visited June 2014
“Loved our trip with Nick, Collin, & Brent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I took my son & friend for my son's 16th birthday. They were very knowledgeable & full of energy and personality! What a great group of guides! The front desk girl (I'm so sorry that I forgot her name) was so sweet. We will definitely be back again!

Lawrenceville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RaftOne Rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have been down the river with RaftOne numerous times now, and have had a blast every time. Their guides are knowledgeable, fun, and will keep you safe. They focus on making sure their guests have a great trip rather than getting you down the river as quickly as they can to get more trips in, which makes all the difference. While all of the.guides I have taken trips with are great, Dameon Plume is one of the best guides on the Ocoee. I cannot recommend d RaftOne highly enough.

1 Thank Ilene M
Gainesville, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ocoe River Rafting. Awesome!!! A + "Gavin" was great!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was my first time rafting. One of my friends recommended it. I was with 5 friends in Blairsville Ga. I mentioned maybe we should going rafting. We rode our Motorcycles to Raft One the day before the rafting adventure to make our reservation. Quick and easy. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The day of the trip it was raining. Not a biggy! Raft 1 had 3 full (occupied) rafts. My friends and I filled up one raft. Our guide was GAVIN. He was very well versed with the river. He knew all of the good area to take the raft. There were 4 other companies in the river at the same time as us. It was apparent that Raft 1 was more entertaining than the other companies. It was close to 3 hours on the river and money well spent. We gave Gavin a tip $ for a job well done. If you go with Raft 1 ask for Gavin. AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++ It was an experience of a life time. One experience for the bucket list.
Nigel
Gainesville Florida.

Visited May 2014

Been to Raft One? Share your experiences!