“Excellent zip line and rafting with safety focused guides”
Review of Raft One

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Took the kids to zip line and raft for the first time. Caree and Scott were great on the zip lines. My son was afraid to get on the first zip line. Caree was extremely patient and went above and beyond to work with him to build his confidence. Their #1 focus was safety which was reflected in the amount and quality of the equipment. They also always had someone at the end of each line to remind you to slow down and catch you if you came in too fast. The final tandem racing zip line was our favorite. We came back a few days later to raft. Josh was our rafting guide and he was excellent. This was my daughters first rafting trip. Josh did a great job making sure we all knew how to paddle correctly. It was great that they turned a raft into a slip and slid as we went down the river. My daughter's favorite part was riding the bull. Thankfully Josh gave her instructions to stay to the right to stay away from rocks if she fell off. She did fall off in the rapids and I was happy to see that Dusty's raft was there to pull her out as she went through the rapids. Overall excellent raft trip with a fantastic guide. Josh was so good my husband doubled his tip.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,655)
All reviews
in 239 reviews
"rapids"
in 161 reviews

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our group of girls had a blast zipling and white water rafting! It was a wonderful experience and our guide scott was the best!! We will defiantly have to make this a yearly trip!

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

My group and I had an amazing time at Raft One. Our raft guide Nick was spectacular! We will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is the second time we have gone rafting with this company. They are the best on the river. Brent was the best guide, put us through all the rapids we wanted! Brent by far is one of the best guides at the company, make sure to request him!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We just returned from a trip to Tennessee with my Girl Scouts from the Ft. Lauderdale area. We were able to do white water rafting, ziplining, beautiful lodging & have meals catered all by Raft One. They couldn't have been more helpful. I felt the white water rafting & ziplining were completely safe. I've already recommended it to several other Girl Scout troops in our area. Thanks for your southern hospitality and great memories Raft One!