“Wow best pizza ever”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Ducktown
Eastern Tennessee
“Wow best pizza ever”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

The copper station, the old greyhound station in Ducktown, opened as restaurant about a year and a half ago. My wife and I and various friends have eaten there a couple dozen times.
It is probably the cleanest restaurant on the Southeast US. Brandon, one of the owners, is almost fanatical in his cleaning practices.

About the food, I can say I never have been less than enthusiastic about anything I have eaten there.
The pizzas are the finest, and I have had pizza in most cities in the US and Germany, France, England (probably the worst), Italy, Greece and Turkey. The personal size is a complete meal by itself, although
I always try to eat half, but never do.
Prices are low.
Service is friendly.

2 Thank Doc_Wright_9

Atlanta, Georgia
“A party to your tastebuds!!!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This restaurant is a great addition to Ducktown, Tn. They have great pizza, delicious subs, soup in bread bowls and other great additions to the menu. I have bragged to my parents about how "DELISH" the pizza was here so I invited them to dinner. My parents agreed, even my Dad told the owner himself that his pizza was great. The employees are polite. We call in lunch almost everyday for work and we have yet to be disappointed. Thanks Guys. TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013