“So sad they are leaving!”
Review of Backdrafts Donut Station - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Backdrafts Donut Station
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Wonderful donuts and the best apple fritters on EARTH! Just found out they are closing on Dec. 21- they will be missed.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I missed getting to Backdrafts this trip to Dunlap, but many trips in 2012 were made to get the apple fritter. LOVE THEM! The soups and sandwiches are good, too. Backdrafts is only open until 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon, and I think they're closed on Sunday. Get there early if you want a fritter as they only make about a dozen per day.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This place is a treat for anyone that appreciates good donuts and atmosphere. I stumbled across Backdraft a few years ago, and now I sometimes make 45 minute trips to visit. My only complaint is that it's in Dunlap, which isn't close to anywhere unless you live there. Definitely worth your gas money.

Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

I was on my way to see a client and I had some time to kill. I decided to drop in and get a cup of coffee and a dessert.

They have one heck of a selection of donuts and desserts. I had the Apple fritter. It was huge and very inexpensive.

They were also serving lunch at the time and their burgers and sandwiches looked awesome. I will definitely stop by here the next time I'm through for lunch.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

It's more than what the name says....it has really good homemade soups and sandwiches too. The place is quaint and the family owned business has a really pleasant atmosphere. Worth the stop.