“Homey atmosphere, nice staff, good good”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Andy's Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Dunlap
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Russellville
“Homey atmosphere, nice staff, good good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

It's not a five star upscale restaurant, but it's not priced like it either. As far as small town cafes go this one is a keeper. We had the stomboli. Husband had the house and I had the meatball. Both were delicious. I will definitely be back. The salad bar looked good and the hostess recommended the char chicken breast on rice.

• Visited May 2014

“Bland Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We tried this place because they had fettuccini alfredo and I was craving it. When I got my meal, it had absolutely no taste. It was so bland. Everything just seemed to be low on quality and flavor. I wouldn't recommend it.

• Visited November 2013
“One time too many.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I will never be going to this restaurant again. 1) they kept asking us if we were ready to order. we had told them about three times that we were waiting on two other people. Then made us feel like we were in a hurry. 2) the food was ok, however, you could tell the food was not of good quality. 3) after we went to pay they charged us for an extra pizza we didn't even get, and ended up spending way more than what we should have. After we paid for our food he was still trying to tell us we needed to pay for another pizza. My husband tried to tell him what we had, and the owner (i think) kept arguing with him. Finally, we asked to talk to the waitress to get everything straightened out, and he was like "No, that's ok. I will remember it for next time." It sounded as if he was scamming us out of money. Not to mention he was very rude.

• Visited April 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“I've eaten here for years”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

I've eaten at Andy's for years and I don't live in Dunlap I live in Chattanooga, TN. I like their pizza and so do my girls. Their salad bar is good and all their pasta is good. No bad meals here.

Visited August 2013
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

This place is about as good as you're going to get in Dunlap. Being family owned they hire teen workers which I think is great. The food is above average and the service is good for the most part. One thing I don't like, they don't give you a total on the check which leaves too much room for error at the register.

• Visited May 2013