“Nice Restaurant”

Andy's Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Dunlap
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Andy's Pizza & Steak House offer a variety of good food. They have an excellent soup & salad bar. Nice atmosphere and good service!

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

It's not a five star upscale restaurant, but it's not priced like it either. As far as small town cafes go this one is a keeper. We had the stomboli. Husband had the house and I had the meatball. Both were delicious. I will definitely be back. The salad bar looked good and the hostess recommended the char chicken breast on rice.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We tried this place because they had fettuccini alfredo and I was craving it. When I got my meal, it had absolutely no taste. It was so bland. Everything just seemed to be low on quality and flavor. I wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I will never be going to this restaurant again. 1) they kept asking us if we were ready to order. we had told them about three times that we were waiting on two other people. Then made us feel like we were in a hurry. 2) the food was ok, however, you could tell the food was not of good quality. 3) after we went to pay they charged us for an extra pizza we didn't even get, and ended up spending way more than what we should have. After we paid for our food he was still trying to tell us we needed to pay for another pizza. My husband tried to tell him what we had, and the owner (i think) kept arguing with him. Finally, we asked to talk to the waitress to get everything straightened out, and he was like "No, that's ok. I will remember it for next time." It sounded as if he was scamming us out of money. Not to mention he was very rude.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I've eaten at Andy's for years and I don't live in Dunlap I live in Chattanooga, TN. I like their pizza and so do my girls. Their salad bar is good and all their pasta is good. No bad meals here.