All reviews place to stay mission trip front desk room was clean overnight trip an older property pleasant stay musty smell family reunion within walking distance recommend this hotel convenient location staff was very friendly very nice hotel next morning waffles the breakfast area
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Needed a place to stay for one night and this hotel was perfect. It was clean, easily accessible and inexpensive. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here. Don't hesitate to book a room. The front desk ladies were very welcoming and noticed my Mom needed a cane and gave us a room that was close to the front door. The beds were very comfortable as well. There was plenty of food the next morning with a nice variety. It's not the best hotel breakfast I have had but it got us filled up.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kim H, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dyersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you very much for allowing Days Inn in Dyersburg to serve you. We love our guests, and it is our number one goal to make you feel like family while you are here with us. To me, customer service is top priority, and I am excited to read your review and find not only did we meet our goals, but we met your expectations.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. Guest feedback is the most crucial tool we have. This is what lets us know if we are meeting our goals and our guest’s expectations, and if not what we need to improve on.

I do hope you had a safe journey home and hope you will come back to see us if you are ever back in our little town. The only thing I love more than meeting new people is seeing a familiar face.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Our company put us here for several weeks. I was a little skeptical at first due to a bad experience at a previous Days Inn in Little Rock. But I was quite surprised. First off, you can’t beat the staff! Breakfast is nice and hot and 6 am just in time for work. There seem to be several girls that are around in the morning and each one just as sweet as the other. Casey, knows how I like my coffee and has made it for me several times. Heather the morning desk clerk, not only is she super cute, she is super friendly. She seems to be a little over worked but she was always friendly. The lady in the afternoons, Kim, who I think is the manager is on top of everything. Check in was easier than anywhere we’ve ever been. The company paid and all we had to do was show our ID and pick up keys. No hassle. Each afternoon she has the things I always ask for waiting for me, By the end of the first week, I didn’t even have to ask any,ore.

Great hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kim H, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dyersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Co worker checked in and the room looked okay but the door would not lock when closed, the mini fridge door was nasty and separated, the toilet wouldn’t flush without removing the tank lid and manually flushing it, and the hair dryer had People’s hair stuck in it. She changed hotels. The staff were polite, but just an older hotel that needs tlc.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Kim H, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dyersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for allowing us to serve your lodging needs. We are very sorry to read your review and learn you were not completely satisfied with your accommodations. We always want to encourage our guests to immediately let us know of any issues they may have. If you are unsatisfied with your room, we are happy to move you to another room if we cannot fix the problem in an appropriate time frame. We love our guests and want them to be as comfortable as they would be at home. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your comments. Guest feedback is crucial! This is the tool we use to monitor how we are doing and where we can improve. I know your time is valuable and want to personally thank you for giving some to us. Again, I am very sorry you experienced problems, and I apologize tremendously for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

good rates, high marks for cleanliness and a quiet atmosphere made for a pleasant stay in this down-to-earth hotel
breakfast was decent , if a bit on the skimpy side would certainly stay here again should the opportunity arise

Stayed: May 2018
Kim H, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dyersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you very much for allowing Days Inn to serve your lodging needs. As our guest, you and your comfort and satisfaction are our number one priority. We understand that although getting away is nice, there really is no place like home. So, we want you to be as comfortable here as you would be at home and making you feel like family is our goal.

I do apologize if breakfast was not to your liking. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to predict the amount of food needed and things can get cold. We always encourage our guests to let us know and we will be happy to make anything fresh for you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your comments. Guest feedback is crucial! This is the tool we use to monitor how we are doing and where we can improve. I know your time is valuable and want to personally thank you for giving some to us. Again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. We wish you safe travels everywhere you may go.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were quite happy with our stays. The front staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially on our second stay by getting us a ground floor room next to the back entrance. The beds were actually the best we had on our entire trip. We were definitely were taken great care of and will return the next time we are in Dyersburg.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Kim H, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dyersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018