“Great place if you don't need WiFi!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Dyersburg
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over the last 18 months or so because of its geographic location. It's just a good place to stop at the time of day I come through. I've told them several times about the bad WiFi and the answer I always get is, "yes we get tons of complaints about our WiFi" and have been told a few times that someone is coming to fix it next week. But that has never happened. I'm tire of going down to the McDonalds at 9:00pm to use their WiFi. I think I'm done here. If you don't need the WiFi, it's a good place to stay. Rooms are great, TV is big and room is clean. Breakfast is a little skinny for a sleep inn so I just go back to the McDonalds if I'm very hungry. The same person also owns the Holiday Inn Express next door. Another great feature is a Cracker Barrel just opened up a couple weeks ago on the other side of the interstate. There isn't a lot of good Resturant choices in this area.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I had to be in Dyersburg for my child's martial arts training and testing a couple weeks ago. The last time I stayed in D'burg I highly recommended another hotel but this time the kids were staying at the Sleep Inn to be near the pool (which they never had time to get to.) The price was right, but I do typically avoid discount hotels near interstate exits. The most pleasant surprise here was how clean this place was! The staff scrubs this place to death! The rooms were a reasonable size, though I never did get to the breakfast; I assume it was typical traveler stuff--yogurt, rolls, etc. It was quiet, clean and inexpensive--a perfect triple play for the trip I was on.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times. I always get a nice room, well furnished and comfortable. The service is good also. Can't say enough good things, with one exception: their WiFi never works. I have had trouble every time I have stayed there. It's important for business travelers to be able to communicate via email...hello? Get it fixed already. This is too good a hotel to get dropped from my rotation because of this glitch. I dropped my rating because of this problem.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Stayed here recently on a business trip. Intended to stay at the Holiday Inn Express next door, however, they were booked up. The Sleep Inn is literally right next door. Was not disappointed by this hotel. The hotel is newer and well kept. The room was quite, clean and comfortable. The hotel is also conviently located to restaurants. The only issue I had was the check in staff was less than friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

I stay at this location several times a year for business. It's a fairly new property and has nice accommodations. The beds are great too. The WiFi is poor at best and the breakfast is very modest for this nice of a property. If you need good WiFi, you'll have to go to the McDonalds down the street.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Hal M
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I was staying in another Hotel as the nearby Hampton Inn did not have any available rooms. The other hotel (which I will not review as the owner/manager is trying very hard to improve) was dirty, with a hard uncomfortable mattress and a special guest (ROACH!) waiting for me in the sink when I woke the next morning. So I switched to the Sleep Inn. It is a new property; It is clean, quiet and a welcome contrast to the property where I had stayed the prior night. They put me on one of the "suites" which was roomy and excellent. The "bad hotel" has received mixed reviews. I am quite confident that the Sleep Inn will recieve nothing but good reviews and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2012

After a one night stay we were making a last check of the room to see if we had left anything and found some stinking dirty clothes from a previous occupant in 2 drawers. The maid had obviously never checked the drawers in days. It made us wonder what else had never been cleaned or serviced in the room.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dyersburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dyersburg
#2 of 6 in Dyersburg
Econo Lodge Dyersburg
Econo Lodge Dyersburg
#5 of 6 in Dyersburg

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Dyersburg? Share your experiences!