“Now a Clarion”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in East Ridge
Country Hearth Inn - Chattanooga
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in East Ridge
Georgia
“Now a Clarion”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I don't know what Choice Hotels was thinking, if they were thinking at all, by making this dump a Clarion. It is not even up to the standards for a Roadway Inn much less a Clarion. Dirty, Dark, Smells and the management doesn't care. They have a sign up saying American Owned and operated, but from the looks of this place I question that. If American's do Manage this property they should get out of the business. It's plain they don't care and don't know what they are doing. Just keep driving and don't stop here!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Tykelb

Couples
Solo
Business
Starkville, Mississippi
Reviewed 20 July 2010

We booked this hotel for the Little League World Series in East Ridge, TN. The price was good, and it is convenient to the ball fields at Camp Jordan. HOWEVER... the entire hotel experience was awful. I don't have the time or energy to describe what a frustrating and filthy place it was. At first glance, everything looked acceptable. But we were disappointed when conditions were terribly sub-par, and the hotel management didn't even seem to care! Save yourself the trouble - pay a little more if you have to and get a decent hotel. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PLACE, AT ANY PRICE.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
5 Thank pandakim

Travellers are raving about these East Ridge hotels

Midwest USA
Reviewed 13 July 2005

I booked for three nights via the internet. I stayed approximately 3 hours before I checked out. The first room had dead bugs everywhere. They moved me to another room where I preceded to have more bugs (including a very large spider). Even going outside at night there was bugs everywhere. I know they can't control the outside, but they can control the inside. Rooms were so-so, definitely looked like they could use some upgrading. All in all I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2005
Super 8 Chattanooga/East Ridge
#61 of 97 in Chattanooga
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Country Hearth Inn - Chattanooga? Share your experiences!