“Nice, Convenient Fairfield”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in East Ridge
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed here for three nights. It is a very nice Fairfield property....clean and staff is friendly. The location was super convenient, right off 75, and easy access to Chattanooga. We had a room on the third floor and it was quiet. I think the linens and towels were what is expected at a three star hotel so I cannot complain. But I think the pillows need an upgrade! We had both foam and feather, and neither was great. And only four, small pillows for a king size bed....not enough. The breakfast area was clean, and the food was hot and plentiful...typical fare. Plenty of parking. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and had a great time. Rooms were clean and staff was very hospitable. Would recommend to anyone. Close to the mall and other attractions. Breakfast had lots of variety. Pool and hot tub area was always clean. I'm very particular about where we stay and I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank am19999
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Great welcome.. Great price. Great location.
Clean. Quiet. Safe.
I will stay here again on my next project. Numerous restaurants close by. Great access to I-24 and I-75. The desk clerk was professional and friendly.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CobaltConnection
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have stayed at this fairly new hotel quite a few times over the past several years. It is a good looking property in a convenient (although slightly sketchy) location right off of I-75. In the past, I have been very pleased, but this most recent stay was terrible. The bed, which I had previously felt was good a reason to return, was completely worn out, with a big divot on one side. The shower drain was totally clogged, allowing the water to back up into the tub during my shower. The carpet was dirty in my room. The fridge was unplugged. The internet connection was poor.

There were other minor frustrations as well, but overall, it seems that the little details that I had come to expect here are going unaddressed. I called my concerns to the attention of the front desk attendant at checkout, but he didn't seemed overly concerned.

Like most Fairfiled properties, your Marriott Rewards tier status doesn't get you any special recognition here.

I feel their standard rates are a bit high to put up with these types of issues, and moving forward, I will be staying elsewhere when I am in the area. There is a new Hampton Inn just two exits down the road, which is an excellent alternative.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Tanya V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Thank you for sharing about your stay. I am sorry that your experience was not enjoyable. I am very concerned about the items you mentioned. They are certainly not our standard and are unacceptable! Did you happen to bring them to our attention during your stay? When we know about a problem, we are able to take immediate action and correct it. Just as you mentioned, your other stays were enjoyable, and I would have liked the opportunity to make this one satisfactory. It is our desire for your experience to be enjoyable, or we'll make it right with you. We hope you give us an opportunity to do that in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Booked a great deal on this room through Priceline. Hotel is located right off 75 and across street from Cracker Barrel. Hotel is clean and looks fairly new. We stayed in room 221 which is a handicap room. Room was very clean and spacious with comfortable beds. Room included a sofa, table, mini fridge, microwave, flat screen tv, nice size bathroom, iron and ironing board. Basic bathroom amenities with pantene shampoo and conditioner. Free strong WiFi, free parking, and free hot breakfast. About 8 hour drive from Orlando. Friendly staff.

Only negatives were water pressure was very poor in shower and the rooms are not very noise proof.

We would stay here again if in area or traveling through.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stopped at this facility on a trip from Florida to Indiana. Daniel promptly greeted us at the front desk even though it was after midnight and quickly completed the check in process. He made sure I was credited with my rewards points which does not always happen. Other than dead batteries in the remote control the room was prepared satisfactory. The television needs updating. In the morning the noises of other travelers preparing to leave were very noticeable. Higher construction standards are in order.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great customer service started with check in and Daniel who was working the front desk. He was attentive and pleasant and very helpful. Room was clean as was the entire property. Close to I75 just after crossing into Tennessee. Would recommend this property to everyone! Say hi to Daniel for me!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
#48 of 96 in Chattanooga
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge? Share your experiences!