I was on an unplanned visit to the area and had difficulty finding a motel room. I finally found Travelers Inn. It was late and I was too tired to look further. It is an old structure and I believe the toilet paper holders were the originals based on the amount of rust showing thru the chrome. The toilet leaked heavily around the base. The TV quality was the worst I've seen since rabbit ears. The beds were lower than the chair seats. Everything was very dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new staff and management; Travelers Inn of Elizabethton offers our guests clean rooms at a reasonable price. We are conveniently located to both the Bristol Raceway and the Jonesborough Story-Telling Festival. Amenities include a beautiful outdoor pool (seasonal); free Wi-Fi, and a free hot breakfast. Each room has a refrigerator and hair dryer. Iron and ironing boards available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Travelers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Hotel Elizabethton
- Travelers Inn Elizabethton