“Return guest, satisfied!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Elizabethton
Prattville, Alabama
“Return guest, satisfied!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Thanks again to the awesome staff who made our stay "the best"! They welcome us like family. Very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and they even called to check and see if we needed anything extra for our stay. It is an older hotel that is a bit dated and the company should consider a refurb. But, to he hospitality is the best. I would pick this hotel over others in the area anytime!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank BamaGirlzRock

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Elizabethton, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I stayed here for two nights in August 2013. The room was fine - bed was comfortable, a/c worked well and the room was clean. However, the bathroom was very small - you would be lucky to get two people in there at the same time, unless one of them was in the tub/shower. The hot breakfast in the morning was adequate. The location is very good, if you have business in Elizabethton, or the immediate area. There is a steak house very close to the hotel and many more restaurants and shopping areas just a couple miles away in town. Like others have noted, the hotel needs some updating and routine maintenance. Little things would help, such as sweeping the stairs from the first floor to the second floor. I would stay there again, if I needed a place to stay in or near Elizabethton. It's not the best hotel I've stayed in, nor is it the worst.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank mustang649
Etowah, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stayed as a group at this hotel and it wasn't the greatest experience. Like the other reviews say, the hotel is extremely dated, our room had a musty smell and the carpet was badly stained. Not enough towels in the room, by the time we discovered this, we were too tired to complain. Bathroom faucet fixture leaked when turned on. Sheets were clean, beds were comfortable. Our friends down the hall had no AC, when they complained, they were told a maintenance man couldn't be found. Another couple in our group had wires protruding under the AC unit connected with wire nuts and electrical tape which were laying on the floor exposed to where they could be stepped on.

Room Tip: Inspect the room before you take it.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Cary
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Though the hotel itself is average, and needs some repair, the staff is outstanding. They do whatever it takes to make your stay the best it can be. I appreciated their friendliness and the way they accommodated my needs even when my plans changed (and the free breakfast). My room was clean and quiet. This is the second time I've stayed at Americourt and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Prattville, Alabama
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I don't usually write reviews, but this place truly exceeded my expectations and I had to share my experience! I thought I was just getting a "room at a great price", but was so glad I stayed at Americourt Hotel in Elizabethton, TN! The staff are so friendly and very personable. They want to make certain that their guest are well taken care of. The rooms are clean, quiet, with everything I need. I travel alone for business and its important to feel very secure! It is quaint and the staff pays close attention to detail!!! I'm planning my next trip with my family because the area is so beautiful and I couldn't think of staying anywhere else!!!

Room Tip: Let the front desk know what you prefer, they will do their best to accomendate you!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I am hiking the AT with my husband and we did not want to stay in a hostel in Hampton. We got a lift to the Americourt from Miss Clara for $10. The woman at the front desk of the hotel could not have been nicer or more helpful. The place was clean enough for me to be comfortable to sleep and do what I needed to do. I think the rate is too high for the quality of the hotel. The hotel needs some TLC.

You can walk to an Arby's, Big Lots or a Steak House.

They need to get a washer and dryer and I think they would see more AT hiker business.

Room Tip: People in the south dont seem to care about no smoking laws. So ask for a non-smoking room that doe...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Ben H, General Manager at Americourt Hotel, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
First off let me say Thank You on Behalf of the Americourt Family. I'm glad that Our Staff was accommodating for your needs. I'm so Happy you got to enjoy our areas AT. Thank you for your suggestions on our Property. I personally took over this property March 2012 and I feel like our Property has improved greatly. I love to hear responses from our Guest to improve our Hotel. We have been renovating everyday since I've started and have plans not to stop.

If you are ever in East Tennessee Again we would love for you to come back and stay with the Americourt Family. If you do make it back to the Area please call and ask for me Ben Hardin.. So we can accommodate you.. Thanks Again For Choosing The Americourt Family!
Clinton Township, Michigan
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Hotel was clean and has a lot of room and a beautiful area if you love the mountains, everyone at the hotel and front desk was very friendly and nice I will stay again and every one in the area was so friendly and the hotel is in a great price range.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank jan1024
Thank You For your positive feedback on our Hotel. We try to have an aggressive rate format for all our different travelers. We would also like to think our Staff is friendly helpful and an inviting host. We would love for you to come stay with the Americourt Family once again because we are improving everyday and the next time we would hope your stay is better than the last.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabethton
Red Roof Inn Johnson City
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Johnson City
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#4 of 19 in Johnson City

Been to Americourt Hotel? Share your experiences!