“Fishy and chips!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
TN/NC
“Fishy and chips!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Don't ever think I've had such fish and chips in my life. That includes grocery, frozen, breaded fish.
Paid dearly (not money). Nice wait staff, but they didn't have to partake! Waitresses seemed enthralled with the "barflys" and their "needs".

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank GODEACONS

Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful service but FOOD not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

Ordered 2 steaks togo they did a great job of plating the food and getting it to me on time however the steak after one bite was just tough and way to chewy ate my fries and soup and tossed my steak what a shame. sorry I didn't go back you only get one chance.

Visited January 2014
Bristol, Tennessee
“Slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Went in Sat. afternoon around 1PM. not very crowded. Order was taken fairly quickly. But, we waited 45 minutes for our food and we did not even order steaks with a long cook time. Waitress seemed not to be over worked ,it must have been the cooks. food was good enough baked potato was a little cold. music was good. I do not think we will go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank sherry t
Bluff City, Tennessee, USA
“Great Food at Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

From the Salads and Baked Potatoes to Steaks and Ribs the Lone Star is a great place to eat with reasonable prices. We usually go 2 to 3 times per month and always enjoy the food.

Visited October 2013
“Great burgers love their rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Nice decor menu similar to most chain steak house with other bar menu items. Much like road house restaurants. My wife and I really enjoyed the mushroom and Swiss burger cook just right on a toasted bun. Loved their hot rolls.

• Visited August 2013