“Ok restaurant”
Review of Manny & Isabella's

Manny & Isabella's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The food was OK but nothing special. Waitress was very nice and did a great job. We will probably try it again before we make a final decision.

1  Thank Plsport

Reviewed 5 April 2014

First visit on Friday night and the four of us reserved for 6:30 which is recommended. You can take your own wine which we did and the owner, John, brings out the glasses immediately with absolutely no issue. Lots of specials on the blackboard. My wife and I had the Grouper and Shrimp, mine fried and my wife had hers grilled. She had rice and me French fries. Green beans and carrots were the veggies which were tender and sweet. Soup or salad. I had the tomato bisque, my wife the clam chowder in a cup, both delicious. Grouper and shrimp was a large serving and very tasty. Cost was $13.95 plus tip which we thought was excellent value indeed. Highly recommended, certainly not fancy but very enjoyable.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 4 March 2014

the food is so good a great place to eat
we have had lunch and dinner there and enjoyed both
they have a nice salad and good soups

1  Thank gramshirl
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We rolled into Manny & Isabel's on a Friday night, got a table right away, and loved every moment we were there. It seems there are "regulars", as groups of people seemed to know one another, sat together, and filled the place. Specials are posted on a board in back, the dark red walls are decorated with labelled photos of dogs and other whimsical items, everything was fresh, the food was warm and delicious, our server was polite, informative, and helpful. The host engaged us in a conversation. Other than the short hours, I have only praise for the restaurant and everything about it.

1  Thank poetsspouse
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Absolutely the best sauce..no other will ever come close to their pasta! Great service with lots of smiling faces. Wonderful atmosphere and full of lots of hungry diners.
Good variety on menu at reasonable prices.

2  Thank Iowagmama