“Patient with our group”

Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Farragut
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Great hotel. Clean and quiet (even with our group of 25 boys!) and a great breakfast!! We would definitely choose this hotel again. Plan ahead if your family has more than two kiddos. We forgot to ask if there was a couch or something and we should have brought a cot or reserved a second room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Ruth J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out your review on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate the time you took from your busy day to complete the review. Thank you also for the kind words, we value the group business that you brought to our hotel and we are glad to hear your group had a great time; we look forward to your return in the future. Please contact us when you return so we can personally take care of you and you and the Group, we look forward to showing you that awesome Hamptonality, We love having you!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

If all Staff in any Hotel or Business was this friendly and professional they would definitely have repeat business. The Manager of this Hotel needs to be the top trainer on how to get the best out of his or her employees. I was not paid to say this. nor do I know the Manager.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Scott T.

Thank you very for that awesome review, we truly appreciate your kind words. I have just finished printing your response out to post for all of our team members to read. Thank you again for your review we truly value all feedback. We look forward to future visits so we can show you that awesome Hamptonality of ours, We love having you!

(865-966-0303

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was in the area for very odd reasons. The staff were so helpful when I literally walked in the door to see if they had a room available immediately. They offered me a discount as well which was so kind. The room was comfortable. The bed was super comfy. The hallways and neighbors were so quiet, it was great. After a stressful few days, it was exactly what I needed to relax.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Catherine G.

Thank you very much for the kind words, we truly appreciate the comments. I have printed out your review and have posted it for all of the staff to read. We are glad your stay was pleasant and we hope that when your travels bring you back through the Knoxville/Farragut area that you stay with us again so we can show you that awesome Hamptonality that we are known for, we love having you.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Hotel service was average. no real zing in the service quality, the pending storm might have dampen the image of the hotel. The breakfast, could have been more complimentary, it was more of a contentinal breakfast. The room was good , but not great, some more thought can be put into the room arrangement,it was too simple

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Mark R.

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out Trip Advisors review of our hotel. I truly appreciate the time you took out of your day to complete the review. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations we make it appoint during the training process to ensure each and every Team member understands the importance of going the extra mile. We have recently made some changes to our breakfast that we think will upgrade the experience that our guests will have when enjoying the breakfast. If you could contact me via email or phone I would love to discuss with you the specific areas we can improve. I have printed your review so that our staff can also read it, thank you again for taking the time to share your opinion with us.

tom.oneiljr@hilton.com

Reviewed 9 November 2013

This is a poorly managed Hampton Inn. Consistent quality is the the reason I've been a diamond member with Hilton for about 10 years with this brand but you won't find quality at this one. Only one staff member was present in a sold out hotel building and no engineer was available for an AC issue that I had. My call to the front desk for another issue went unanswered in over 3 minutes of ringing. This is the most disappointing Hampton in which i have ever stayed.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jarratt B

Dear William B.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel; I first want to apologize for us not meeting your standards, as I Diamond member with HHonors I know that you travel a lot and stay at many hotels. I would love to speak with you personally about the issues that you encounter so I can better understand and filter it down to the rest of the staff. It is very important to me that we meet every expectation of our customers, I don't like to fail and neither does my staff. We stand behind the 100% guarantee that Hampton has had for years, if you will contact me via phone or email, I will gladly refund you for the negative experience you had at our hotel.

Mr. B, I feel that if we were given a second chance you find that the hotel and the staff can and will meet your expectations. Again I apologize that we did not live up to the Hampton Standards during visit, please contact me at your convenience to discuss further.

Tom.oneiljr@hilton.com

Reviewed 6 November 2013

This has become my regular stopover in Knoxville. I travel weekly on business and look for places that offer excellent values. The hotel is always clean and ready and the staff are very helpful. It follows the standard I've learned to expect from Hampton. I recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Michael F.

Thank you immensely for the kind words, I truly appreciate what you wrote about our hotel. I have printed your comments to share with the staff. We sincerely look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Good value and accomodations but not the quality staff and customer service experience that Hampton is so proud of. I will not be staying there again. Too many other choices were customer experinece is important.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom O, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Kimberly C;

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, it's only through comments such as yours that we are able to improve. As I stated on the phone with you, I would be speaking with the staff and going over the areas that need improvement, it is always our intent to deliver exceptional service, I apologize that we dropped the ball, as I explained on the phone every guest should get a return call when leaving a message about lost and found even if we haven't found the item. I truly am sorry that we did not find your item, I sent an email yesterday asking where to mail a replacement, again I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I have shared your comments with our entire staff so that we can learn from our mistakes and move to the next level.

Please contact me personally if there is anything else that I can do for you. My phone number is (865)966-0303 and my email is Tom.oneiljr@hilton.com. Thank you again for staying with us, I apologize we failed to meet your expectations.

Tom O'Neil

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farragut
Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Papermill Drive

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut? Share your experiences!