“Great Pizza!”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Mellow Mushroom is the place for the best hand tossed pizza and calzones in the Southeast! All of our products are made fresh to order with our natural springwater dough, and it's hearth baked, like pizza's supposed to be!
Reviewed 9 May 2014

If you have never been to a Mellow Mushroom and you get the opportunity go. The food is great. Plus they have a very large selection of beer. Every time I go this location is packed! When you go ask to be sat in Ashleys section, she was fantastic. Service was impeccable, I never had a empty glass, which is very important to me, you could really tell she cares about her customers.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

$47.00 (incl tip) for one large meatball, mushroom and onion pizza and one pitcher of Yuengling. That's all I've got to say about that.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Ordered two carry-out pizzas here while staying at a local hotel. The pizza was excellent and service was good. They estimated 20 minutes wait time which was an accurate prediction. Even after taking the pizza back to the hotel, the crust was not soggy and the pizza was still hot.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I love Mellow Mushroom, and this particular restaurant is one of the best. They have a fantastic outdoor patio, and our service was great. A+

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I love MM Pizza.. I have eaten at a few different restaurants and the pizza is always the same.. Excellent!