“Very Nice New Hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Farragut
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is a great place to stop if you need a rest near Knoxville. The hotel is very modern, clean, and the staff was great. Breakfast was what you expect from Fairfield, a nice complimentary perk for your stay. Our family loved the room and the entire hotel experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel and plan to stay here again. Great value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking time post a review of our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I spend more than 100 nights each year in hotels and usually stay at the mid-priced properties. This Fairfield Inn stands out as perhaps the best property I've experienced at that level. The rooms are extremely well laid out and equipped; everything you want in a property like this is here and works perfectly: fast internet; good fitness room; clean, functional business center; large breakfast area well laid out and stocked with choices; service was average, I admit, but whoever designed this hotel deserves a raise.

It is located by the interstate west of Knoxville near the intersection of I-40 and I-75. Bottom line: one terrific mid-priced hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

We appreciate your kind words regarding your stay and our property. Thank you for taking the time to share this. I do hope that we can be of service to you again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed here just as an overnight while traveingl further west in TN. Room was well appointed but sure had a smokey smell. We called down to ask for another room. There was no problem at all. Desk clerk was very apologetic and was also helpful with restaurant directions. I do sympathize with hotelier who have to put up with non-compliant smokers but they handled it well. Looks like it has recently been renovated. Nicely appointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking time to review our new property. I am sorry to hear that you encountered any odor related to smoke. I am happy to hear that the associates took care of you and any issue you may have had. People do make the difference. We look forward to seeing you
again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I don't know if this property is new or been extensively remodeled, but it still has that 'new car smell' which is nice.

I got in late after a tedious day of delayed travel plans. The two women working reception were friendly, professional, with great attitudes (especially given the lateness of the hour).

My room was nicely appointed with modern furniture, a comfy bed, and a decent bathroom.

WiFi was a decent speed, there was a refrigerator and microwave that wasn't too noisy. The heating and cooling system worked great, although wasn't the quietist.

All in all from the breezy and pleasant greeting upon check in, to the friendly smiles when I left the next day, I'd say this is a solid property, convenient to the freeway, with a fresh and comfortable environment.

If I had to be ultra picky I'd bemoan the very bland and stark bathroom, the a/c made a funny noise, the clock radio was broken so only displayed fragments of the time, and the bedding while clean didn't have that fresh scent I'd have liked. The view was just of another hotel.

Make no mistake, despite my very minor misgivings, this is an excellent hotel, and I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience. We appreciate your input regarding the room you stayed in as well. The staff does look forward to being of service to you again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I am pretty picky about hotels, and was glad to find out this is a fairly new build, right off the interstate in a great location close to a multitude of restaurants. Staff are very amiable and gladly accepted my request for a non-connecting room. Rooms are nicely done, with fresh colors and pleasant bathrooms. Breakfast is a good size, with alot of choice. As a Marriott Elite status traveler, I definitely will be back in the future if work brings me this way again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

My wife and I were traveling from Texas to Virginia. We had booked a stop in Bristol Virginia but as we approached Knoxville I became very ill with what turned out to be food poisoning. Sparing the gory details we pulled into the Fairfield Inn just outside of Knoxville. My wife explained our situation to Allie at the front desk and she took over from there. She got us adjoining rooms, canceled our reservation in Bristol and could not do enough for my wife to get me comfortable. Every member of the staff was helpful and caring.
As for the hotel, it was beautiful. It is a brand new property and just about perfect. I am a long time Marriott customer and this is the nicest Fairfield I have stayed in. They made a lousy situation tolerable for both my wife and me.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Daniel A, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We appreciate your response in regards to your stay. Allie was glad to help you and is happy to hear that she made a difference. As I often say, you can have a beautiful building, but it's people that have the biggest impact on a our guests experience. We thank you again and look forward to seeing you down the road. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Room was small not a lot of storage if you were staying for a long trip. Hotel was very clean and affordable. Small salt water pool, that was great since we were traveling with our 3-year old.
The staff was very accommodating. WHen I had the room cleaned, it was very clean! And I am picky!!!!!!

Located near Turkey Creek shopping center within a few miles. THis was a great area, had everything you would need, Super Target, Publix, Movie theather.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the service you received. We do look forward to being of service to you again. Safe travels to you and your family!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farragut
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut
0 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut
SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN
Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West? Share your experiences!