“What a Great Interstate Alternative!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Farragut
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
nashville
“What a Great Interstate Alternative!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Looking for lunch in all the wrong places? If traveling near Knoxville, stop at the Farragut exit, and drive just past Hardee's to the strip mall. This place has a really nice assortment of Thai, with some Chinese added in. Vietnamese, I suppose, also, as I had a really good bowl of Pho. May not be the best you ever had, but really good. My wife had the house Lo Mien (I know, not Thai), and it was very good, also.

• Visited October 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent food, service and price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We have eaten here many many times....staff is very friendly...food is very good..they can do mild to very hot...the tom ka kai soup is great...basil chicken is best

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Luck Hill, Tortola
“Exceeded Expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

On a road trip, and picked this exit for our hotel. Used TripAdvisor to find a restaurant nearby, and it did not lead us astray with positive reviews for Little Bangkok. My husband is a chili-head, and he said he has never had anything at a restaurant as spicy as Little Bangkok's seven-star heat. I didn't try his Thai Kung Pao (spicy is not my thing) but he said it was delicious. My Pad Thai was pretty darn good, too. Not the best I've ever had, but far better than average. Very friendly, speedy and enthusiastic service made our visit to Little Bangkok and unexpected highlight of our road trip.

• Visited September 2013
Vonore, Tennessee
“Great Thai good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

We love Thai food and were very happy to find Little Bangkok. The food was great, as was the service. I have a peanut allergy and they were very careful to keep me out of the hospital. The menu is fairly extensive. The waiter was good at helping us choose spiciness levels. My husbands dish was Thai spicy and it was way too hot for me, but he loved it.

• Visited May 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

It was really good, lots of different options, very good pricing and very friendly staff. I love Thai food, but they also have some other Asian foods too in case you dont want Thai. I will certainly go back again.

• Visited April 2013