Comfort Inn
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Amisha C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2014

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Reviewed 13 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Found this hotel to be typical of Comfort Inn. The hotel was clean and the bed were adequate, a little hard in our opinion. The only complaint we have is that the walls are too thin. We could heard the next room's television that stayed on till 2am and also anything outside the door.

Room Tip: Stay away from the front above the office you can hear people coming and going at all times of the n...
1  Thank tripper098
Reviewed 12 August 2014

First t ime staying there and last time.
When you leave the room and travel. You might get lost and not find your way back. When you call to get directions back to the hotel and your lost for hours and no one knows how to direct you. You call the hotel.You call for 2 hours to the hotel. The phone just rings and rings. No one believes in picking the phone up.You become anxious and frustrated. You don't have a Gps or any other navigation system. When you finally make it back to the hotel. You get a chance to calm down. You then go to the front desk and ask why was no one available to pick up the phone?
Not only do you get a nasty response, you get yelled at and threatened. All because you want to know why the phone wasn't picked up and you had called for 2 hours.
The day before I had made a tentative rsvn. I had asked for certain things noted. I was promised by MIke that the info would be there. It wasn't. When I got to the hotel. Everything was wrong, miscalculated and unorganized. It took way too long for Don to fix the problem. Which it shouldn't have.

Also, the computers were down and he said he would send me a recepit via email. Which it is over a month and he hasn't done that. But swore he had my emailed everyone got their's. Yeah right. Now I call several times later and repeatedly, redundantly. And no one knows what I am talking about.

Even Don who is suppose to be a functioning staff member. I slowly say my last name over 10 times and he still can't grasp my name. And says he can't find it in the computer. If his eyes were not attached to him. He probably couldn't find that either.

Any time you deal with people who are indian that are managers or owners you will have a problem for sure. They always create confusion, chaos and calamity. Or there hotels are dirty, unfucntionable and lacking something. How the heck did they get to own hotels or manage them. When they don't know what they are doing.
DOn't waste your time staying hereon Commons Court in Franklin.

You can do alot better at other hotel chains.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
jeffv61, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

I would like to start by apologizing about your experience at our hotel. You called our front desk about a dozen times and were clearly intoxicated. Don told me someone kept calling so I finally picked up phone to see if I could solve the problem. As soon you asked for my name you started making racial comments as well as using profanity. I tried to resolve your issue but you would not tell me what was going on. You were obliviously were not in the right state of mind because you would call and stay on the line for hours at a time for 3 hours and tied up our switch board. Clearly your more upset about the hotel being managed by an Indian then getting your receipt.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed here on business recently and thought it was an average stay at best. The room smelled as if it had been overly sanitized to hide the smell of smoke that should not be there. However, I slept well, thought it was clean and had a pretty good breakfast the next morning. It served its purpose but nothing more.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate your positive recognition and are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always our goal to provide exceptional services and amenities to our guests. We will be sure to share your kind review and comments with the rest of our team!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My hotel stay was less then
satisfactory. The pet fee was not disclosed. The night manager had a flippant attitude and seemed more interested in watching TV than being of service. I wasn't in the room three minutes before a large bug crawled out in bathroom. We ended up killing 3. I'm not sure how many else were there. I brought the situation to managers attention and he dismissed it. Saying we get these bugs sometimes. Needless to say. Our luggage went back to car. My kids slept in pajamas with their socks tucked in. My first experience at this hotel was very disappointing.

1  Thank shudson68

Thank you for taking the time to post your review regarding your recent stay with us. It was concerning to learn that the front desk agent that assisted you was unprofessional during check-in. We will be sure to share your comments with our front desk managers for review. It is our hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.