“Good Value for $$$$”

Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
“Good Value for $$$$”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Had a clean room with fresh carpet, thick towels, old style T.V. and a weak mattress & box spring. O.K. for the price, A little sparse on breakfast choices, but adequate. Easy access from major interstate and large choice of eating establishments nearby.

Room Tip: Most rooms quiet due to good location
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
husspatel, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
Dear relrad,
Thank you for sharing a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean room and thick towels. I am sorry to hear about the mattress. We take each complaint seriously, and will take the appropriate action. We hope that you stay with us again in the future.

Americas Best Value Inn-Franklin, TN

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 10 June 2012

The wallpaper was coming off the wall so it was stapled to it. The small sofa had holes in the cushion. The bedspread had holes in it. The interior stairwell doors slammed very loudly when anyone used it. Our room was near one and it woke us up each time. I will try to stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank th186
Dear th186,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share a review with us. I am deeply concerned about the issues you encountered during you stay in June 2012. We take each complaint seriously. We try our best to address each concern and will make improvements where needed.

Huss-Gm
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 June 2012

We had a very plesant stay at this Inn . It was very clean and the staff was very accomodating and friendle. We have stayed in the area before at other motels but this was the best by far. The value, convenience and overall comfort and cleanliness was excellent / We will stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear Cheaprooms traveler,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We take great pride in exceeding expectations. We hope that you stay with us if you decide to return to the Franklin area in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night, no complaints about the stay. I had a problem which causes me concern. I left a portable game in the room called immediately to ask if it could be sent to my home was told it could be. After 2 weeks & no game called to speak w/management to inquire. Reached the GM/owner Huss Patel who demanded not explain their company policy $15 for shipping basically told me I was lying that no one told me of this fee then hung up on me. Called back got Andrew the person I 1st spoke with, he was more helpful, apologized for the misunderstanding, and was helpful in getting the problem resolved...but if this is how management handles problems, concerns, or questions that CUSTOMERS have it makes me say DO NOT stay there use another hotel...

• Stayed April 2012
3 Thank IPROMISEtelltheTRUTH
Dear IPROMISEtellthe,

Thank you for sharing an opinion with us. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations regarding the lost and found item. In this matter, I understand that you had left an item in the room after checking out. Please keep in mind that we have many guests who also ask for us to mail them their lost and found items throughout the year. Therefore we find it necessary (as do other major chains) to have the guest pay for the postage.

Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The room was basic. No microwave, fridge, shampoo, lotion and only two bath towels. The price was $82 so I anticipated a few amenities. The loveseat had cushions that were sunken below the frame of the loveseat. The pillows needed replacing - didn't smell very fresh. The breakfast was two types of cold cereal with a sign that said the milk was in the refrigerator. There was a toaster and some white bread and bottle of squeeze Parkay. The orange and apple juice dispensers were both empty. I won't be back.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank rebelyn
Dear rebelyn,

Thank you for sharing a traveler review with us. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay. Please keep in mind that we do have a 24-hour front desk available to address any concerns. We will take corrective measures to ensure that our future guests have a more memorable experience.

Grayslake, Illinois
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The room was decent, nothing better or worse than your typical motel/hotel.

The internet worked ok - there were times it didn't work, but for the most part, it did work. Beds were of average comfort, linens has some light staining, but nothing too terrible.

Service issues - we arrived at 2am, and there was no do not disturb sign in my door, so the maid was banging on my door at 8am, at which point I was able to get a replacement (gee, thanks guys). Next, the breakfast was lowsy, and I mean REALLY bad. Do not factor a decent 'Days Inn' breakfast into the price of the room, you will need to spend some $$$ to go out for breakfast.

The icing on the cake here - the night before were were checking out, we asked the guy if a late checkout would be ok (we had a work related delay and could not start working until later in the day), and he said there were not even close to full so it shouldn't be a problem. The next morning, the lot was near empty, but they were REALLY nasty about kicking out of our rooms at 11am sharp. Considering how late we checked in, and the fact they were near empty, we were just appalled they could not make an accomodation for us to check out a couple hours late.

Room Tip: Apparently some rooms have fridges and some do not, if you need one, ask if they can accomodate.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank MarkChw
americasbestfranklin, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear MarkChw,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about our motel. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. Please know that all complaints are taken seriously and will be further investigated. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss the matter further.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to my attention.

Huss-manager
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I think anyone that would rate this Hotel poorly does not understand its purpose or is being realistic. If you want a cheap, quiet, and clean room-this is perfect. It is what it is. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request to see the room first to insure you are satisfied.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Matthew G
Dear Matthew G,

Thank you for sharing your opinion about our motel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you should ever return to the area in the future, we would love the opportunity to have you as our guest.

Kindest regards,