“a nice stay”

Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I stayed here for almost 2 weeks for work. The staff was very good and I enjoy the breakfast. My room was cleaned and the internet worked fine. The bed was nice and I slept pretty good there.
The only items that I wish for is if had a laundry on site as I was there for 2 weeks. The hotel did offer to take my group over for laundry on a Sunday.... and also be able to watch the hockey game in my room not go out to another place to watch the game. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will be use here again down the road.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
SMicheels, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Dear valued guest:

Allow us to extend our sincerest thank you for choosing to visit the Hyatt Place Franklin/Cool Springs. It is most important to us that your stay was a comfortable one, and we are happy to see, from your Trip Advisor guest survey, that you were satisfied with your accommodations and service. Please feel confident that we are discussing the challenges regarding on-site laundry facilities and hope to have this remedied in the near future. We enjoyed your group immensely and hope to see you back soon!!

It is through guest feedback, only, that we can take necessary steps to ensure a comfortable stay is had by all of our guests. If there is anything we can do, in the future, to make your visits with the Hyatt Place or any Hyatt family brand of hotels more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hyatt Place Franklin/Cool Springs and for taking the time to fill out the Trip Advisor guest survey. We look forward to serving you with excellence on your next trip.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

The Hyatt was very accommodating from check-in to check-out the staff was wonderful. The room was great it was nice and clean and comfortable and the breakfast was a nice start to the day. Hyatt offers more than just your basic continental breakfast. The check-in was very smooth and quick.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 610. It was not much of a view but a very nice and clean room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

We spent two nights here over the weekend for a local wedding.

We love the Hyatt Place brand and this one is no different. We were treated well, the room was comfortable and we had only minor complaints.

The hotel was packed with high school teams and their entourages. The lobby was always bustling it seemed. To the property's credit we were never disturbed in our room - the building didn't seem to transmit noise like ske seem to.

Also - the door to the shower/toilet is cramped and unwieldy. It's not a significant issue - bit it never seemed to be graceful to me.

• Stayed: March 2013
SMicheels, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the Trip Advisor survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please accept our apologies for the room not being prepared upon your arrival. A good stay begins with an efficient reservation process, I'm sorry this was not your experience. These incidents do not represent the norm for this hotel or the Hyatt Place brand. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to serve you with excellence during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (615) 771-8900.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

With a confirmation number in hand, I tried to check-in at 3 pm. I was told that they did not have a room ready. It was after 5 pm before the room was ready. I was bout in a room that is over the elevator room. When the elevator was in motion, my room felt like I was experiencing an earthquake.

A friend was placed in a room with wet carpeting. He was told that the room was under renovations and the room should not have been rented. He was put in another room for the second night.

My last 4 MYHockey Tournament hotels have been hell. Does anyone check the hotels or are they just worried about the hotel kick backs?

Room Tip: Unless you have to, chose another hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the Trip Advisor survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please accept our apologies for the room not being up to standards and the inattention to detail that is expected from the Hyatt family brand of hotels. These incidents do not represent the norm for this hotel or the Hyatt Place brand. While we can not change the placement of the room, we will take every effort to ensure other guests are aware of the challenges that they might face in occupying this particular room. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I recently stayed four nights at this property and absolutely loved it. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were large, comfortable and clean. Our room was a standard room, but it had a lot to offer. Very comfortable beds, a huge TV with lots of channels, a very large living room area with couch, chair, table and bar area with a refrigerator. They have a 24 hour menu with snacks and light meals available in the lobby. The lobby is great looking and has ample seating for lounging, meeting with friends, having a snack, etc. They even offer beer, wine and limited mixed drinks. I had breakfast a couple times in the lobby and found it to be one of the best I've experienced for this type of free breakfast. If you are traveling through Franklin and need a great hotel and reasonable rates, this is the place for you! I'd go back for sure.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 December 2012

I am a Hyatt Platinum member and stay in Hatt Places all over the southeast. I must say that I was so VERY DISGUSTED at the way Hyatt has let this hotel flal apart. The doors were beaten up with the lack of care from staff. A simple wood stain here or there would make the whole room less depressing. The carpet was filthy and had stains everywhere. Urine on the floor in bathroom, hairs all over the place:sink, toilet, bathtub. I was very dissappointed. There was so very much wrong that I didn't bother complaining to the front desk. How can Hyatt allow their properties that are obviously experiencing a lot of traffic, and consequently making ample profit, fall to such decay? All it would take is better management and some reinvestment in keeping the place as it should be if it is a Hyatt Place. It was sold out the 2 nights we were there, and I know this area is "hopping with business." There is NO EXCUSE for this type of neglect!

Room Tip: Make sure before you unpack that the bathroom is not "HAIRY."
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bevm01
SMicheels, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the Trip Advisor survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please accept our apologies for the room not being up to cleanliness standards and the inattention to detail that is expected from the Hyatt family brand of hotels. These incidents do not represent the norm for this hotel or the Hyatt Place brand. Please feel confident in knowing that your concerns have been addressed with our housekeeping department and necessary daily steps are being implemented to ensure a comfortable stay is had by all of our guests. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

We just stayed at the Hyatt Place in Franklin for a hockey tournament. The hotel is located near a shopping mall with a vareity of restaurants. It is also a quick drive to I-65. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. There was nothing that we needed that they didn't provide. There is a small restaurant on site. This worked out perfectly for the day that we arrived. We had an evening game and my son didn't want to go anywhere to eat. The club and burger that we ordered were very good. A little pricey, but that is expected when you order at the hotel. Room was spacious with a sitting area and 2 queen beds. We also had a mini fridge and a microwave. Room was very clean. All in all it was a great experience. I would stay here again if I am ever in Franklin.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family