US$98
US$96
Agoda.com
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$211
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$124
US$114
Hampton.com
TownePlace Suites Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$175
TownePlace Suites
US$151
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$158
Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$181
US$187
Residence Inn
US$211
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desk staffwet barsitting areaking roomnice hotelwould stay here againconvenient locationgalleria mallfranklin cool springsvolleyball tournamentrooms are spaciousstaff was very friendlylots of restaurantsgreat roommini fridgepleasant stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed two nights and cancelled our next two nights. The rooms are laid out well and the large TV is nice. The air conditioner was extremely loud which made it hard to sleep. One if the windows was complete fogged between the panes and could not see out. First morning they had condiments for oatmeal out and had gravy on the oatmeal container. No waffle iron to make fresh waffles. Best thing about the Hyatt Place is that it was clean and nice landscaping. We would not stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for one with a quiet AC unit.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
SMicheels, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the guest survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please feel confident in knowing that your concerns regarding the bedroom window and air conditioning will be addressed with our maintenance to ensure we correct any and all deficiencies found in a room. Our goal is to deliver a clean, comfortable, worry-free environment in all our guest rooms. I apologize this was not your experience.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to serve you with excellence during your next visit to Franklin, TN.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice--I gave it a good review April 8, 2013. On my second visit, I still liked it but I was less impressed. It didn't seem as clean or friendly as during our first visit and I think the hotel simply has aged another year. We were there for the weekend and the hotel was filled with excited kids participating in a soccer tournament. The kids were running around just being kids at breakfast--there's not much the hotel can do about that. I like kids a lot but I prefer quiet hotels. The location is near Franklin which is a great little town, but it's a half hour drive into downtown Nashville. I still found this to be a pleasant hotel worthy of four stars.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is an honor to hear you decided to return to our hotel, when there are so many choices available. While our efforts are valiant to maintain the highest quality product, a year can make a difference. Please feel confident that every effort is being made to maintain the Hyatt quality and your feedback will be shared with the appropriate parties to ensure we’re addressing guest concerns expeditiously.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Thank you again, for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and it is our hope that we will see you again when your travels bring you to the Nashville area.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Location is great, out of Nashville, near Franklin. With a Hyatt brand hotel you expect a certain level, this Hyatt Place did not meet that level. It was not clean. The entry carpet, elevator carpet, hallway carpet and room carpet hadn't been vacuumed in ages and had stains. The air was musty when we entered our room, my husband cleaned the ac filters out and that helped. There was mold in the bathtub. The refrigerator in the room sounded like a train. I caught the front desk personnel gossiping about the rate we received, the 3 men were very unprofessional in their demeanor. The only person who inquired about our satisfaction was John, my husband told him about the dirty ac filters and vacuuming and he said he would report it. We never did see the manager. Oh and there is a Medical Sleep Center on the 2nd floor, that should be something they should mention.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
SMicheels, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the various housekeeping deficiencies. Please feel confident that all of your concerns will be addressed with our housekeeping department. Our goal is to deliver clean comfortable accommodations to all our guests, I'm sorry this was not your experience.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have now stayed here two years in a row for my July summer trip to Nashville to see family in Franklin/Brentwood. I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. The value is incredible and the AAA room rate is amazing for what you get. The layout of the room is spacious, clean and fantastic for me and my teenage son, who sleeps on the pullout while I sleep on the bed with the divider in the middle it is as if we have a suite. There is a free full breakfast buffet every morning (no "continental" stuff here!) and the Wifi is also free. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and there is also a 24/7 menu if you find yourself hungry at odd hours. The hotel is within walking distance to many major restaurants and also the Cool Springs Galleria (large mall) is practically right across the street.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest:

It was such a pleasure to read the review about your recent stay. I thank you for the kind words and am so glad that you found your stay to be everything you had hoped for, two years in a row!!! I will share your kind words with all of the staff at the hotel. This is what we love to hear when our guests stay with us.

Thank you again and we hope that you will continue to choose our hotel first when you come to the Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs area.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were there on business, and I booked this hotel because of the wonderful reviews. The hotel lobby is nice, the breakfast was very good, but the room was not up to par. At first glance, the room (Room 620) looked nice, but given a closer inspection here are some things that gradually presented themselves: Stained sofa, stained bedding, the shower was pretty dingy with rusted areas, and the corners of the door to the bathroom was SO dirty. Every time we entered the room it had a stale smell, although the A/C was cool and running. This is only hotel room that I have ever complained about, and I really can't believe I didn't complain while I was there! I was too tired and I didn't want the hassle of moving into another room -- after the stains were discovered. Instead, I removed the stained bedspread and put a blanket over the stained sofa. My thought is that the staff should always present their rooms at their very best -- and that the person paying for the room should not have to do their jobs. My recommendation is that they hire a new cleaning staff.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LovinSavannahGA
SMicheels, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is our goal to deliver a fresh, clean, crisp room to all of our guests. I sincerely apologize that was not your experience. Please feel confident that your concerns will be addressed with our housekeeping department.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.