“Funky and nice”

Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This is my second stay here in the past year. It does not have all the amenities of a 5 Star hotel, but is a fun place even for an old guy. Staff friendly and helpful. Room clean and beds soft. I will stay anytime I pass through an'villein area.

Room Tip: Be prepared to drive 1-2minutes to one of many area restaurants. Also easy to order in a pizza.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear jgsom,

Thank you for your helpful feedback. I am glad you find our hotel fun and our staff friendly. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

If this is typical of the Aloft chain, I like. Homey lobby with fireplace and bar. Beds are comfy and the room has a nice vibe. For the price, it's great. There are no drawers in the room, which is a little weird. It would be nice if they had food onsite, but there's a good sports bar a couple hundred yards away. Oh, it's just off the freeway and you can hear it. If you're the type that needs silence, that's a problem.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jrm123abc,

Thank you so much for your positive review. I am glad you enjoyed your accommodations and the amenities. We hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband and I travel quite often and have stayed in places that were gorgeous resorts and places that were the dumpiest of dumps, but the Aloft Nashville Cool Springs was one of our favorite hotels ever. The rooms are so nice, so clean, and just very well laid out. Everything about this hotel is modern and fun. Even the reading material in the guest rooms was fun - a songwriter's magazine.

If there was one thing that was inconvenient (but still not horrible) is that there were no ice machines. We had to go to the front desk for ice - if that's all I have to complain about I'd say that they are doing an awesome job. I highly recommend this hotel to ANYONE.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer J
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Jennifer J,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoy your room and enjoyed our amenities. I do apologize the inconvenience regarding the ice but do appreciate your recommendation. We hope to you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

On our annual holiday trek North, we've stayed here a few times and it easy to find off I-65, clean, great pool (they even have noodles), and a lobby bar that is hip and not heard in the hotel rooms. There are many dining options close by. We choose to stay at the Aloft for both pleasure and travel.

• Stayed: December 2013
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear kurf3537,

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for your loyalty. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I was recently so happy with my stay at Aloft Franklin. The room was modern, clean and comfy. I loved the magazines they stocked the room with..(American Songwriter, a Nashville foodie magazine, etc) and the lobby has a pleasant Aloft "signature scent". Hey, it's the lil' touches that get me! The staff is incredibly friendly! In fact, I found everyone I met in Franklin to be friendly. Good location in Franklin, with lots of nearby dining options.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback of our hotel with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We booked a room at the Aloft- West End using Starpoints from the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Check-in was fast and easy, and we were upgraded to a suite for free, without even asking. The suite had 2 rooms, 2 TV's, a great bed, and very cool art. We checked out the next morning, and the hotel had comped our valet parking. The valet parker had our car waiting and our bags packed when we returned from breakfast.

We cou;dn't have been happier with our stay, and would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

When we are in the area we stay at this aLoft. It has a great staff, clean rooms, and the aLoft features I love. This trip my son left some items in the safe, when I called they kept me on the line while they located them then arranged for shipping them to us. Love this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family