“Modern, art-deco feel ...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs

Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Lawrenceville
“Modern, art-deco feel ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Interesting hotel ... this was my first night in an Aloft property, and it definitely has a unique atmosphere. It almost has a boutique hotel feel to it ... a trendy, modern design with an art-deco feel, but not on the bleeding edge of modern design. Overall, it was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was a unique layout and had plenty of room. The beds were comfortable, the room was nice and quiet, and the bathroom layout was spacious. Plus the shower was great. Great location, although the area gets pretty congested (in terms of traffic) during the week. The wash rooms (with modern washer and dryer) were a nice touch, especially for someone travelling with a high school travel ball player. We got a discounted rate as part of the tournament, but would definitely consider staying here again (even at the full rate).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

The hotel is beautiful and the staff is great! I loved my room, it was very modern and was a great size! They have a good fitness center and a pool that had a small crowd when I was there. They also offer a wide selection of food you can purchase in the lobby and everything you need to toast a bagel or warm up some soup!

They shuttle within a certain radius and that was perfect because they were able to take me to downtown Franklin (which was awesome) and to the mall!

I found a bug on my bed (probably from my luggage or something) and they offered me a new room and when I declined they sent again offered to send someone to change my bedding. Immediately two managers and a member of the housekeeping team where there to change EVERYTHING on my bed!

Top of the line service and they have a very good reputation among our work group who all stay there often!
I cannot recommend this hotel enough! Enterprise will even come pick you up from the hotel if you decide to do a last minute car rental to drive into Nashville! Bonus!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Annoinette
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Annoinette,
We are thrilled you liked the Aloft style and hotel services. Providing the best customer service to each of our guests is our top priority, and we are very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we hope to see you again soon. Take care.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

The young gentleman that checked us in on Saturday May 17th, I wanna say his name is Darius (I have bad short term memory), is amazing. First of all, he acknowledged and thanked us for our loyalty as SPG members. He knew about the Aloft brand and told us they are based on the W hotels concept but simpler. This hotel is amazing. The bar and pool table make me want to come back as soon as possible just to hang out. The lobby smells like lemons and that is a huge plus. I love the use of space in the rooms and the sleek modern styling. The free wifi is great and the desk is really handy. I found the bed much more comfortable than the Gaylord, which I had checked out of the night before. I just can't say enough about how wonderful this place is. I can't wait to come back.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lambssheepmace
Grace H, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Lambsheepmace,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel! We really appreciate you taking the time to recognize Darius, and we can't wait to welcome you back!
Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Trendy hotel! Very nice. Love the aroma in the hotel; it's a very clean, fresh scent. Good workout room and the mattress was comfy!
Friendly, attentive hep at the front desk. I love how they greet you with a smile!
Close to good shopping, attractions in Franklin and close to I-65 so it's easy to get places.
And in the elevator .... the floor has a cool "gel" in it that you can step on and keep you "occupied" instead of anxiously waiting to get to your floor!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I got a room here for the first time and was highly impressed by the modern and contemporary decor. The hotel is trendy of which I love. The only thing I ddnt like was that room had a weird smell.
Will I stay here again? YES but hopefully in a room without a funny smell.

• Stayed May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Loved this place as soon as we walked in the door. Felt like we were back in Europe. Very open and contemporary. Loved the bar. Loved the open area with fresh food/snacks available 24/7 instead of vending machines. The room was just perfect. Nothing fancy but still extremely comfortable. Great big platform king bed with TV on the wall for great viewing. FREE WIFI in the room. Finally Starwood hotels figured out that this is a priority. The shower was great, with the shampoo and body wash in dispenser, no waste. Seriously, there is nothing not to like here. Very friendly staff. Close to Nashville but don't miss downtown Franklin. It's lovely!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank basia523
Grace H, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear basia523,

We're so happy our hotel met your expectations and you took the time to review us. We're very proud of our hotel and love it when our guests provide us such positive feedback! Again, thank you for reviewing us. We hope we can welcome you back in the future!
Flint, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel April 26th. Upon arrival the front desk clerk was not attentive, not friendly, and seemed to not know how to do her job. The lobby area is the nicest part of the hotel. The rooms were dirty, bed was uncomfortable and poorly made. There was a large sticky brown stain on the left side of the bed and other stains on the carpet throughout the room. Just wasn't cleaned properly. We asked specifically for a room away from the elevator because we were traveling from Michigan back home to Texas and what did we get a room right by an elevator! It was like our room was in the elevator. We couldn't sleep and had to drive 10 + hours the next day. When we tried to speak with someone the next morning we were told to wait and someone would be with us and they didn't show up so after 10 minutes of waiting we left. We will never stay here again. We only stayed here to begin with because of the reviews on here but they were not very accurate. We will be back in Nashville in June. Definitely will not step foot back in Aloft Nashville!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear AndreaYounger,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback upon your recent stay at Aloft Nashville Cool Springs. At Aloft Hotels, we pride ourselves on exceeding the benchmark of customer service, and I am sorry that you received service below par. We welcome the opportunity to discuss the issue further. If you feel comfortable discussing your stay a bit further, please contact our General Manager, Katie Ciammetti, at Katie.ciammetti@aloftcoolsprings.com at your convenience. Again, we do appreciate you reviewing our hotel, and we hope to hear from you soon.