“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Franklin, Tennessee
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff here was tremendous and courteous from the General Manager to the housekeepers, but I want to especially recognize Darcell for his exceptional service as he help me every morning with getting breakfast to my mother, even when he was busy doing paperwork. He would stop and help me and my mother and me appreciate him being thoughtful of us. He is a diamond among jewels but overall I thank the entire staff for taking care of us during our stay and we will definitely tell our friends about you

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Norm27, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Mignion,

Thank you for your note! I'll be sure to deliver your comments to Darcell and he will be excited to hear about your fantastic experience.

Have safe travels and we look forward to hosting you and your family again soon!

615-778-0002

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My sisters and I have been coming to this hotel for a week+ visit every year almost since it opened and it never disappoints ... the front end staff is very friendly and do anything they can to help when needed ... we love the two bedroom suite layout and it will keep bringing us back for our annual get together.
Thank you Irene and staff for another great holiday this June!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Carol_KR_1957,

Hello from Franklin! We are happy to hear about your fantastic time with us while visiting- I will share your words with my team and we look forward to hosting your stay very soon!

Thank you and we'll see you again soon!

Knoxville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stayed for 3 nights with my five month old and had a wonderful experience. The room was very comfortable, the staff was knowledgeable and friendly, and the rate was fair. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Lollywolly2014,

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your recent stay! Have safe travels!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I got out of a rat hole place to check-in to Nirvana! I had my big cat with me and they even asked if he needed any special towels or bed. The room was immaculate clean and decorated with taste. It smelled new and fresh and looked new & fresh. It is a large space that is put to good use, loved the colors that were used, the art work, and the kitchen. The staff have been wonderful, bed is comfortable and the breakfast isn't bad either. This place has taken my stress level down from defcon 5 to a 0. Lovely place. Staying here while my apartment is rid of mold is going to be a piece of cake. thumbs up!

Room Tip: Top Floor has the better views
Green Features: I love that the option is explained about towel use and the bedding. Educating people to have the dishwasher at least half full before running, excellent.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Joanie T
Norm27, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Joanie,

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn for your stay!! We're so happy to hear that you're having a terrific experience with us- we're proud that you selected us and we look forward to impressing you throughout your stay with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of additional service.

Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I came here to visit one of my friends and attend CMA Fest in Nashville. While it was about a 25 minute drive out from the city the drive was totally worth it for the hotel. The people behind the front desk were super nice and helpful. They have a pretty good complimentary breakfast and the afternoon popcorn was a nice treat. The cleaning staff were very nice as well and did a great job cleaning the room. I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Christmasbaby195,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm glad that you had a nice experience with us over CMA Fest weekend and am excited to share your comments with the hotel staff! Have safe travels and we hope to be your hotel choice next time through! :)

New Melle, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I don't know what they are putting in the water at the Marriott properties in Franklin, TN but the service at Residence Inn (and it's sister hotel the Courtyard) was incredible. We arrived in pouring rain to be greeted by name at the front desk. Devon was incredibly welcoming and right on top of service. You need a luggage rack? Let me get that for you. Can't figure out what's up with the wi-fi, no problem I can help you with that. I book in Franklin regularly and right now this is my hotel of choice. The room was incredibly clean and the small kitchen was perfect for us to unload a cooler and keep our left over dinner fresh. I can't give the mattresses 4 stars but that's personal preference. I prefer an extra firm. Breakfast was a decent offering of the standard cereal, yogurts, fruit, waffles and a variety of pastries. There may have been eggs but I did not see them. Starbucks is over at the Courtyard but you can take yourself there and charge it back to your Residence Inn room. Every person I met at this hotel was smiling and helpful. Service like this will bring you back to Marriott every time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Esschrader
Dear Esschrader,

Thank you for commenting on your recent visit to the hotel! Devon is most definitely one of our superstars at the hotel and will be excited to hear your comments. We look forward to your next stay and the opportunity to deliver another wonderful experience!

TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very nice property, well maintained and clean.
Very nice Cybex fitness equipment and an indoor poor--the first experienced at a Residence Inn.
Room was nice.
The reason it did not achieve 5 stars was:
> Reconstituted scrambled eggs; tough, dry sausage, weak coffee. Good waffle maker though.
> Loud overhead walking/stomping while trying to sleep.
> Barking dog kept us awake. Careful--pets are allowed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Norm27, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Phaser,,

Thank you for your review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your experience- I will definitely mention your feedback to the kitchen and we look forward to achieving a five-star rating after your next visit! Please reach out to me if I can ever be of assistance!

David