“Great hotel, great staff!”

Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Manning, Canada
“Great hotel, great staff!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Have been staying at this hotel for an annual sister's trip for the last few years. Could not ask for a better place to stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful, with a special thank you to Irene. We had a lovely two bedroom, two bath suite, very clean, very convenient. The air conditioning worked great. We enjoyed the breakfasts, and the pool. The location is great! We look forward to staying there again next June.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Norm27, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear 714Theresa714,

Thank you for your comments! I will happily inform Irene- she will be so excited to hear from you!

We appreciate you taking the time to make a note about your stay and hope to accommodate you and your family again soon!

615-778-0002

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I just stayed there on business and it was good. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The air conditioner also worked too well. It is also a very easy drive to downtown. Much better than the Marriott choices downtown.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear JJ E,

We appreciate you taking the time to make a note on your experience with us! I am also happy to hear that we are your preferred option in this area and look forward to your next visit!

Dickson, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had a wonderful experience. The staff was very helpful especially when I called for a last minute room. The reservation lady understood my situation as a mom of three little ones. We had a beautiful two bedroom two bath with the living room and full kitchen. The dog area was so cute. It had concrete lattice for you to walk on while the dog walked in the grass. The dinner that comes with the room was great. The breakfast that comes with the room was excellent! My children loved the whirlpool and indoor pool. The room was very clean and the decor was awesome. The staff was very helpful and beyond friendly. The little square was full of nice shops too. I hope to visit again. It is a must for distressing mom time out weekend.

Room Tip: If you have teenagers the two bedroom two bath is great.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Tricee T,

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay- thank you so much for writing about your experience and we look forward to providing you with another stress-free weekend, soon!

Please reach out if we can ever be of assistance!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The staff here is welcoming and very friendly. Alex at the front desk was very professional and set the tone for a great stay from the moment I checked in. She, and the rest of the staff, make it hard for me to justify staying anywhere else when I visit next time.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Jason L,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay- Alex is a superstar and will be excited to hear your comments. Thank you again!

Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed 24 June 2014

As a 50 week a year traveling consultant, I stay in many brands and styles of hotel across the country and a few overseas destinations. I am 100% Marriott domestically and always at a Residence when they are in my destination city. I travel to Nashville 15 or so weeks a year and do my best to stay at the Cool Springs Residence Inn when in town. The service and hospitality at Cool Springs is the best of the Residence Inns, who are the best brand for service. If I express a preference, it is treated as a request and is accomodated without hesitation. The staff, from the front desk, housekeeping, even maintenance are the best.
If there were anything to improve, there is a 4 day minimum for corporate pricing at the residence, so if I have a short turnaround, I have to stay at the Courtyard or the Marriott. They are fine, just not a Residence... just sayin'

Room Tip: Not a bad rrom in the place, been in most of them. Tend to prefer lower floors.
Green Features: I do not get towels or linens serviced for the length of my stay. I have ato leave instructions for the housekeeping staff not to run the dishwasher.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Number1NolesFan,

We are so honored to receive such praise from a seasoned travel such as yourself. My team will be thrilled to hear your compliments and we look forward to serving you again in the very near future.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of service- thank you again!

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We spent two nights here whilst checking out the local area inclusive of Nashville. This hotel is very new with beautifully equipped rooms, pool, hot tub, and very nice breakfast area. We stayed in a studio king apartment which had full kitchen facilities, lounges, and a large bathroom. They serve complimentary dinner every evening downstairs in the breakfast area as well for guests. The staff were exceptionally helpful and there are several decent restaurants close by for dinner. It is also located near a large Kroger's and target as well, the neighbourhood itself appears relatively new. The hotel is a 10 minute drive from Franklin, which is well worth a visit, and 40mins from downtown Nashville. There is ample free parking at the hotel as well, to be honest I would stay here again when in Nashville, it is nice to be in a new area, without the noise of downtown. Overall an excellent Marriott, well done!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear outdoor21,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us! Thank you for your kind words and compliments- we hope you choose us for your next visit!

Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff here was tremendous and courteous from the General Manager to the housekeepers, but I want to especially recognize Darcell for his exceptional service as he help me every morning with getting breakfast to my mother, even when he was busy doing paperwork. He would stop and help me and my mother and me appreciate him being thoughtful of us. He is a diamond among jewels but overall I thank the entire staff for taking care of us during our stay and we will definitely tell our friends about you

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Mignion,

Thank you for your note! I'll be sure to deliver your comments to Darcell and he will be excited to hear about your fantastic experience.

Have safe travels and we look forward to hosting you and your family again soon!