“Perfect for family of 4”

Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Perfect for family of 4”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

From the minute I walked up to the desk to the minute we walked out the door, the staff at this hotel were incredibly friendly and helpful. We were concerned about having two small children who can get noisy at bedtime, but they put us in a room near the elevator with a housekeeping room on one side to buffer us from our neighbors. The size of the room and amenities were just what we needed to for a family weekend on the road. Interstate access made it easy to get where we needed to be.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Muttley1975
Norm27, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, 18 September 2014
Dear Muttley1975,

Hello from Franklin! Thank you for you nice compliments and your review- we consider ourselves to be a great family hotel- from the breakfast to the pool and sport court....we're happy to hear you had a great time!

Please let me know if I can ever be of future service and have safe travels!

615-778-0002

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Thiensville, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Irene and her staff were the best. They would walk around during breakfast to welcome and see how we were doing. They always asked what we need. I will always stop at this hotel when coming to Nashville. The whole staff made us feel at home. Room 329 was our home for 4 from August 17 through the 22nd.

• Stayed August 2014
Norm27, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear Kathy S.,

Thank you for your review!! Irene does an amazing job with us and is a wonderful AGM at the hotel :) We appreciate you taking the time and I will happily pass on your compliments.

615-943-8773
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Residence Inn by Marriott will be our hotel of choice whenever we travel. The staff was excellent. We chose this hotel following the loss of a relative. We spoke with Mrs. Nash, by phone. She immediately began consoling me. She then assisted with our reservation. Upon arrival to the hotel, we were told about complimentary meals which eliminated the stress of going out to find breakfast and dinner. The room was excellent! We were pleasantly surprised by the space, the décor and the amenities. Residence Inn by Marriott is home away from home. This was a wonderful experience!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Norm27, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear Cee,

Thank you for your note- we appreciate you choosing the Residence Inn Franklin and are happy to hear that our award-winning staff made things as relaxing and comfortable as possible during this difficult time for you and your family. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of future assistance.

615-943-8773
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My husband, son, and I stayed here for one night on August 4th on a quick trip to Franklin and Nashville, and we were very pleased with this hotel. Kimberly was at the front desk to greet us when we checked in and was very cheerful and helpful. The room was quite nice and comfortable and the hotel was very clean, which is important to me. I thought the layout of the room was well thought out, with everything we could need. The breakfast was wonderful as there were so many choices. I think anyone could find something they like here. Even though it was a quick trip for us, we had a great time and would definitely stay here again!

Dear Susan B.,

Thank you for your compliments! Kimberly is a rockstar at the RI and will be thrilled to hear your compliments.

Have safe travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Madison Alabama
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were able to get away to Nashville for one night. We chose this property because we always stay at Marriotts. I especially love Residence Inn when we can get in and the rate is good. This Inn may be a little hard to find but it is well worth it. It is next to a Courtyard in a complex on the east side of Interstate 65. It is close to a major mall and lots of great restaurants are close. When we arrived, we were greeted by a super professional person who was very cordial. He quickly checked us in, told us about the evening reception, and the breakfast the next morning. Our room was outstanding. We were upgrade but I honestly think any room in this Inn would be awesome. I used the business center and it had very updated computer systems. We were so tired we skipped the evening reception. Before we left, we had breakfast which was very good. The Inn has a nice decor and everything is very relaxing. I had several interactions with the front desk staff and each time it was wonderful - cordial, nice, personable, etc. I would gladly recommend this Inn to anyone - what made it over the top was the staff who always smiled and wanted to help.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Sandyh2000,

Hello from Franklin! Thank you for your compliments and your wonderful note regarding your recent stay at the hotel. I will be happy to share this with my team and we look forward to serving you and your family again soon!

Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Our arrival at this property did not start out as anticipated. We were informed upon arrival that we were being bumped down into a smaller room because someone had to extend their stay. I was very disappointed because I had booked the 1 bed suite so we could have privacy with two families staying. I did speak with management and asked that they revisit that policy and that a better solution would have been to bump the other guest since we had existing reservation booked well in advance and never received a call letting us know before arrival of the situation. I love staying at Residence Inn because of the accommodations and kitchens. Management did try to find other rooms at Marriott properties but none would have worked. I am pleased with them doing what they could to help the situation and discounting our room but I hope that they don't find themselves in that situation again and choose to bump someone who already has reservations.

Dear Jen,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Franklin! We appreciate your flexibility as it occasionally will happen that someone will need to extend unexpectedly (we have many instances regarding home damage, home purchases, etc. that need to extend for reasons beyond their control and we thank you for your understanding).

Have safe travels and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I am a consultant and travel for work. Over the last 4 years, I've logged more than 600,000 airline miles and stay at hotels on a weekly basis. Recently, work has taken me to Franklin, TN which is just south of Nashville. During the last two weeks, I've stayed at Residence Inn.

I was immediately impressed with how great the staff was. I first met Alex when I checked in. She was extra friendly and gave me the ins and outs of staying at the hotel. I then met Devon at night who immediately noticed that I was a new guest, greeted me with a big smile and asked how I pronounced my last name so he can say it right. A few nights later, I met Todd who was equally helpful and friendly. After a few days, these three remembered my name and go above and beyond to make sure that my room is comfortable and that I have everything I need.

If that wasn't enough, I somehow messed up my reservation this week and all 3 went out of their way to straighten up the mess (including making sure the no-show charge was reversed).These three exemplifies what great customer service should be.

The rooms are also always clean, big and the rates are great. After working long days and being away from home and family, it's nice to stay at a place where you feel welcomed and appreciated.

Room Tip: Rooms #01-#13 are away from the elevators