“Fantastic Place to Stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Perfect location, the staff was very helpful and sweet! My husband and I traveled with our two toddlers and were always treated well by the staff. The restaurant staff made sure we had cheerios and snacks for where we were going for the day. They really went above and beyond!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you, we are so happy your family had a great stay with us. Please be our guests again soon. We understand the little things matter.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Great place to stay...all area of the hotel, including the rooms, were clean and the staff was terrific. Price is very reasonable for the accomodations. Lots of business nearby to complete the experience. Will stay here for all future visits.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I stay in a lot of hotels of all types. In the select service league, Hilton Garden Inn does it incredibly well. This is a new property and has, as I was told, become the prototype for coming Hotels. Incredibly clean, well laid out and welcoming. The Staff were sincerely warm and friendly. The hotel sits way back off the road in an area where you have multiple choices for meals. I was there on business but would come back and stay there while investigating the area!

1  Thank Carolyn W

Thank you so much. Our entire team is appreciative of your time and thank you for sharing for future travelers.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I never stayed at Hilton Garden Inn until I spent a week in Reno. So enjoyable that I if there is an HGI anywere I am staying, I look no further..that's my pick. Every one I book, including this one at Franklin, TN is the same... spacious rooms, comfortable beds, attractive decor and, perhaps just as important, welcoming and helpful staff.

Thank you, very kind.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Have stayed here several times and staff could not have been more willing to help and everyone seems to go out of their way to make your stay very comfortable! We highly recommend you stay here and the location is so convenient to shopping and great restaurants!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for your kind words. Much appreciated.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This HGI was super clean and very nice. The service we received was also very nice as well from check-in to the morning breakfast it was all pretty nice.
The pool and spa area was fantastic and it's nice that they have lots of towels available in the pool and spa area.
The beds were super comfortable and the room was nice and quiet.
The breakfast was surprisingly good. Simple and good. Who knew that a hotel would cook such delightful bacon and no one gave me the side eye when I asked for more!?!
Just a tiny issue: Coffee. I like my coffee. In the morning and at night, sometimes, and especially after a trip when I have to be alert for dinner. I also enjoy sugar in my coffee and cream. There is no coffee available 'round the clock; only what you make in your room with the Keurig. In your room you only get two teensy little packets of sugar and two teensy containers of cream. Not enough for people who actually take cream and sugar. If you want more coffee, you have to pay for Keurig pods at the desk at $2 per cup of coffee. I found this to be a bit steep. I wish they had the carafes of coffee available gratis 'round the clock.
Other than the coffee issue- it was a super pleasant stay and we enjoyed staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We would be happy to provide you with a different coffeemaker for your next visit . We are happy to help. Thank you for the comments we hope to see you back in Franklin soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Convenient to downtown/airport. Clean facility, comfortable lobby area, friendly staff through out property. As a woman traveling alone, felt very at ease and safe. I was a late arrival, there were great options in the little retail cove adjacent to the front desk for me to take to my room and pop into my own microwave.