Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
US$305
US$98
US$96
Country Inn
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/06
US$165
US$152
US$134
Hampton.com
US$151
Hyatt.com
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$159
Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$193
Residence Inn
US$211
US$152
Home2.com
All reviewsdunkin donutsfront deskgreat hotelfire pitrestaurants and shoppingbreakfast staffroom was cleanomeletnice staynice areawould stay here againhome away from homefree breakfaststaff was friendlypancakesbusiness triphgi
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Good sized room with sufficient amenities for a short stay. Comfortable bed with the ability to change the softness/firmness. Breakfast was extra on our tariff but at $5.95 for a continental or $9.95 for a full it was very good value as there was plenty of choice. Staff all very helpful and pleasant. The only downside of our visit were the noisy neighbours in the room next door, because the rooms are made so that they can adjoin there seems to be little sound proofing in the internal door and we could hear their conversations which seemed to go on late into the night. Didn't spoil our stay but enough to knock one star off the rating.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was on my usual around the world trip, tired of unpleasant stay at new York, had seen the rating to be 3.1 before arriving. As I entered bright colored lobby, warm welcome, friendly attendants and spacious room/property (unlike Europe/newyork) and above all close to all kinds of stores yet backdrop of a small town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Thank Venkatesha Pras... H
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I left my pillow.....30 minutes after I left....we called and planned on getting the standard comment "it's been thrown away--sorry",but no. It got better--I got Deidre. I told her my problem that I'm on my way to Florida and would have to get on way back in week. She said "how bout I ship it to your Florida vacation? WOW.....REALLLY .....FOR ME?? Deidre made it happen, and I slept so much better. It was an expensive Tempurpedic pillow. I now know this---when Deidre moves one day, hopefully to Indianapolis, I'll hire her!!!! Your awesome! Paul St.Pierre, Greenwood, IN

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul S
HGI N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Reviewed 23 April 2014

It was older but renovated. The front desk was always available and helpful. Our sink was plugged & refrigerator did not work upon check-in, but they were fixed. When I could not sleep during the night due to my husband's restless legs, the desk provided me (2 am) extra blankets-comforters to put on the floor to make a cushy bed to use....the desk clerk even helped me carry them upstairs! The beds were comfortable just not what I am used to....I have coil springs and these beds were memory foam. The breakfast was exceptional -yum! The hotel was near any shopping needs. All in all, a "nice" experience.

Room Tip: We stayed away from elevators or ice machines.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2014

It was a great weekend get away visiting Nashville! The HGI in Franklin was an ideal place to relax. The staff was very accommodating and polite; they went out of their way to make you feel welcome. The breakfast was very good and in a pleasant ambiance. We had a wonderful corner room with lots of sunshine and room to relax. The surrounding area of Franklin is filled with shops and restaurants to explore. And downtown Nashville is an easy 15 minute drive on the nearby highway. Was great to go in and enjoy Nashville and retreat to the peace and quiet of Franklin afterwards.

Room Tip: Upper floor, away from street noise, corner room preferable.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple