“Nice”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Boscos
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

Nice little place. Nice ambience and good service. Food was good but only average.Not
a big selection either. It was sufficient but probably wont return. Too many other
places in the area to go to. However, it was convenient for us when we went (close to our hotel on a cold night).

• Visited December 2013

Nashvillle
“Loved my Crabcake Benedict”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

On our server's recommendation, I had the Crabcake Benedict and it was excellent. With the hollandaise on the side, crabcakes topped english muffins with a few avocado slices in the mix. My friend had the Eggs Sardou, poached eggs on artichoke Bottoms with creamed spinach on an english muffin. A couple of large mimosas completed a very nice brunch.
The restaurant was especially quiet for Sunday at 1:30 but we thought it might be that the Titans were playing at the time.

• Visited December 2013
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

The food was excellent and the service outstanding. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and the waiter knew the wine list well and helped me choose the perfect wine to pair with my steak. The atmosphere was relaxed but elegant. For an appetizer, we chose the Fried Artichoke Hearts and begged for the recipe. (we didn't get it.) The sauce and the artichoke hearts were delicious. I will definitely eat here again.

Visited December 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good and Quick Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is my second visit (first review) to Boscos. Let me begin with a piece of advice. If going during the week for lunch either get there early or delay lunch a bit. Both times I have been getting a table in the 12:15 to 12:30 time frame was a challenge. Their salads are really good. I had the Salad with grilled chicken and asian dressing. Last time I had the Greek Salad. My friend had the fried chicken salad. No complaints from us. Staff was very attentive and got the check to me without me having to ask. I look forward to going back and trying something different.

• Visited November 2013
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Nice thin sliced potato appetizer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

The beers were good and the thin sliced and fried potato chip appetizer with cheese, bacon, and sour cream was yummy. A good place to visit for an unusual beer and appetizer.

Visited September 2013