“Stop your B&B search and book today!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Franklin
Butterfly Meadows Inn and Farm
Ranked #2 of 8 Franklin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 June 2011

I have been to B&Bs all over the country and can honestly say that Butterfly Meadows is my favorite. Our plan was to visit often and experience each of their 7 guest rooms, but upon our first visit, we found "our" room and now return to the same one as if it is our "home away from home." The food is not only EXTRA-ordinary but the service is prompt. And on your first visit they will ask about your preferences (room, meals, etc.) and you will never have to mention them again on your next stay! It would be worth the trip just to meet the sincere innkeepers, Darlene and Norman, and music from daughter, Abigail's harp, piano, etc. fills the whole house like medicine for the soul. Outdoorsy-types will enjoy the beautiful grounds, but my husband I chose to have their message therapist come to our room with a massage table and turn us into wet noodles! Prices are lesser than other less quality inns. It has the feel of a southern plantation but because it's new, there isn't a broken baseboard or rusty tub or leaky faucet in sight. There are plenty of indoor places to hide away and read or relax, with an extensive book and DVD library to choose from. It's convenient to all of Franklin and Cool Spring restaurants and stores, but so well hidden off the beaten path in the trees that you could be in New England and never know the difference. Don't forget before you leave to buy a mug and some of their coffee to take home and remind you of your quaint stay until you return!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 June 2011

My wife booked us for a stay at Butterfly Meadows for our Anniversary in March '11, and we enjoyed our stay so much that we came back in May for her Birthday in May! The facilities are new and the decor very tasteful, warm and inviting. Great Library for reading. Coffees and teas always available. The breakfast is exceptional, and the service genuine and professional. This is southern hospitality with class. Shopping and restaurants are just 15 minutes away from this remote hilltop refuge. Highly recommended by a couple who has visited some of Tennessee's finest B&B's.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the privacy of Tessie's Room.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2011

I had the distinct pleasure of spending two days at Butterfly Meadows. I went for quilting seminar and was treated as family. The Inn is beautiful with peaceful surroundings. It is very clean and the food is excellent.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2011

If you are looking for a quiet country getaway, you found it! Great food, friendly service in a beautiful mountain top setting. We loved it!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2011

Could not say enough about Butterfly Meadows. The accomodations, meeting space, and staff are the finest I've ever seen. Held a two planning retreat - used sleeping rooms and meeting space. Rooms are spacious and inviting. Meals were fresh and inviting. Would highly recommond for B&B stay and for small intimate gatherings.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2011

Recently, my wife and I were so excited to get out of town and go visit our son who lives in Nashville, just a short trip from Knoxville. Of course I was in charge of finding the best rate for a 5 star hotel and my search wasn't going anywhere. So I called my son and he suggested the Butterfly Meadows Inn and Farm. He had called on the business while working as an Account Executive at WKRN television and said we would love it! Well I guess he knows his mother pretty well, because this place is "CLEAN"! I can't tell you how nice it is to not have to pull out the Lysol Wipes and go over everything you might touch. We stayed in the guest house to the side of the main property and it was fantastic. As you enter the property you have a very large living area with huge windows to let in the fresh air. The room is appointed with very nice furniture and a flat screen tv for your enjoyment. Furthermore, the room was equipped with a Keurig Coffee maker which was such a nice treat. Just off of this room is the bathroom and walk-in shower. The bathroom features a double sink with plenty of room for both you and your better-half. The shower was spotless and the huge shower head was very nice addition. The bedroom has two beds that are appointed with the softest linen that even the Ritz can't touch. This property would easily sleep a family of 6, with two people in the living area. Being used to Eastern Time we were up early and I wanted to see if we could find a snack prior to our 10am breakfast. Not only did the proprietor fix me up with a snack, but prepared a tray of bagels, fresh fruit and blueberry muffins. To say the least, these folks know how to make your stay special. Our second breakfast / brunch was even more spectacular with fresh waffles, fresh fruit, applewood bacon, and a great cup of coffee. The only problem with staying at Butterfly Meadows Inn and Farm, is that our son has a hard time pulling us away to go to downtown Nashville!!! Thanks for the great stay. The Olivers - Knoxville, TN

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2011

Butterfly Meadows Inn and Farm helped our organization accomplish the business of an officer transition weekend with the feel of a refreshing weekend getaway. There is nothing hectic or hurried about this place. The hosts are real professionals. We required a comfortable yet private meeting area, absolute cleanliness in bedrooms and baths, and tasty meals that weren't humdrum. Butterfly Meadows delivers. I'll return with my family to hike the countryside and continue the relaxation.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business