“Friendly, accommodating atmosphere great retreat for business and family.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Franklin
Butterfly Meadows Inn and Farm
Ranked #2 of 8 Franklin B&B and Inns
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Friendly, accommodating atmosphere great retreat for business and family.”
Reviewed 7 February 2011

Truly a special place with no details missed. We will certainly visit again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed 5 February 2011

This place is absolutely beautiful. It was the perfect setting for our office retreat. The guest rooms are all beautiful as well. Great common areas with plenty of room to relax and sit by the fire. Darlene and Norman are the perfect hosts. We will definitely be back for personal business in the future.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Franklin
Reviewed 8 January 2011

We stayed at Butterfly Meadows for a weekend night and thoroughly enjoyed every minute! The innkeepers were so kind and friendly, rooms were spacious, and breakfast was amazing!! The grounds were well maintained and the views from the rooms were incredible! It was so quiet and relaxing. A perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Starkville, MS
Reviewed 3 January 2011

I stayed at the Butterfly Meadows for several days, including new year's eve and day. The owners and hosts of the Inn are extra friendly and make you feel so welcome, just like old friends. The Inn is new, so it has all the amenities, but it looks/eels old and has great ambiance. The food is DIVINE. Our room rate came with breakfast, and we ate like kings. The inn is on the top of a hill in a wooded area, and the sunset views are wonderful. But it is only about 10-15 minutes from downtown Franklin, so you have easy access to all the local sites. I most definitely recommend this inn to anyone staying in the Franklin area.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed 5 December 2010

The Southern Hospitality was heart warming. The daughter's musical talents (voice and harp) took the stay to another level. As we pulled up the drive , we were greeted by beautiful white tailed deer. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. It's a readers haven with their extensive library. The view was breath taking. Just an all a round lovely place.

• Stayed November 2010
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 November 2010

Butterfly Meadows is a wonderful home away from home; we felt welcomed as if family. It had all the charm of an old farmhouse with all the modern conveniences. The proprietors have gracious hospitality .. the breakfast was delicious ... the view from the home was spectacular. We look forward to returning!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Ramer, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Before I ever stepped foot out of the car, I knew it was to be a unique experience as the directions on their website were excellent! I live an extremely busy life and finding a way to truly relax is impossible. I would have to say this was the most peaceful experience of my life. I could not wait to text my fiance to let him know this was a "must do" for us. The rooms were beautiful and each had a different feel and a different name. The cleanliness is something you could only get from someone with OCD and I say that with the most respect. I was very impressed at the facilities cleanliness and roominess. Even the outside was breathtaking and very clean. I have tried to think of just one thing I disliked and the only thing I can come up with is that I was not there long enough. I like to go somewhere and get home. The staff is like a part of your family from the time you say hello; so, staying here two weeks would not have been long enough!

• Stayed October 2010