“Food was good”

Ranked #293 of 392 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My burger and Fries were good. I had a to go order and the wait time was acceptable. Everyone was nice.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We went at a busy time but was seated within 5 min. Had good waiter and food was good. You can't beat a $4 price tag for a burger and fries!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Went in to order takeout while staying at a nearby hotel. I was acknowledged immediately and given a menu immediately. While waiting, other staff members checked to make sure I had been helped. The order was perfect and the food was delicious! I wish I had some right now!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Every time i have gone to this restaurant i have had to wait at least 5 minutes before anyone even seemed to notice me. Today i went there for lunch and there were about twelve people waiting at the door to be seated, even though there were 6 empty tables. I stood there for a full 10 minutes without anyone even acting alikr they saw us. 5 more people came to the door and couldn't even fit in. They asked if this was the line and we all said yes and nobody had even acted like they noticed us. This happens every time i go there. We all talked and 12 of us left. I'm sure there were several after us. This is the last time i will ever visit this restaurant and the others that left voice the same opinion. This place is a disgrace. This happens every time but this time was the straw that broke the camel's back. Management and staff should all be fired!

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We normally do not go to fast food/quick service establishments, but on Christmas day in Franklin, TN, while traveling, there were only two choices, as I-hop closed at 6:00 p.m. Grr! Steak n shake was very busy but we only had to wait about 5 min for seating and the service was outstanding for the amount of people in the restaurant. Our waitress (Katie R) was very gracious and made the whole meal pleasant. Katie was very busy, but waited on each table as if they were her only table for the evening.
Thank you to Katie and the whole Steak n Shake crew for making our Christmas dinner more enjoyable!

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!