Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed 9 April 2012

The hotel was nice and clean for the most part. The food from the restaurant was pretty good. The bottom of one of the chairs was broke in our room (didn't really bother us though). My daughter got a very deep gash in her knee from some broken glass by the pool. It's been four days and she is still limping on it. The front desk did come immediately and clean her off and were very friendly. However, they did not shut down the pool after that happened. There could have been more broken glass, plus my daughter was in the pool with a lot of blood on her leg (right before I got her out). I felt so bad, because this was her spring break. We had to go back to the room and spend the rest of the night there because her knee hurt so bad. Also, I do not understand why breakfast ends at 9am. Every other embassy suite I've been to, it ends at 10:30. I feel they should extend their breakfast hours. I would definately stay there again, but not happy over a few things. Overall, it was a nice stay aside from my daughter getting hurt.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Very nice hotel. Stayed here during a recent conference. Check in was very simple. Took a matter of minutes and I was headed to my room. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms are very large. My room was very clean. The bathroom needed some small repairs (like chipped paint) but it was fine. No liquid soap but small samples of some nice lotions and soaps. The bedroom was very nice. Bed was super comfy. Lots of pillows with different amounts of firmness. 2 small flat screen tvs (one in the bedroom and one in the living room. The coffee provided was good. I have never heard of the brand but it was very good. I did go to the bar to grab something to eat. Got the Turkey club (great) too big. I saved 1/2 for the next day. Not expensive either. Breakfast the next morning was fab. Too much to choose from. Great selections. The omelet guy was great. The orange juice was good (not the watered down you usually get at hotels. They have a small store downstairs which was overpriced but if you need something (they are at least convenient). A USA today was delivered to my door each morning which was nice. Internet was fast. Stayed for 4 days and if I am ever in the area again...this will be my first choice of hotels.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor to cut down on the noice from the bar.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank OKlawdog
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Embassy Suites of Franklin, TN is a wonderful hotel with the best customer service. I visit Brentwood and Franklin, TN twice a year to visit family and friends. I look forward to staying at the Embassy Suites. I received professional customer service. Based on my experience with Embassy Suites of Franklin, TN, I will stay in any Embassy Suites Hotel in the world.

I will be in Atlanta, GA in May of 2012 to visit family and friends and I will stay at the Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Best Embassy Suites in which I've ever stayed. Location is about 20 minutes from downtown Nashville situated just east of I-65 in an affluent suburb with plenty of dining and shopping options nearby. Rooms were clean with flat screen tvs in the living room and bedroom. Bathroom was clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the Embassy Suites breakfast never disappoints.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We just reserved three rooms for ourselves and two sons' families. It was a great place to stay for a get-together. The building is beautiful and both breakfast and the manager's reception was good. We were pleased that there was a guitar player at the reception (it was a Saturday night). Two bottles of water greeted us when we entered our room.

Our only complaint was that the pool was cold and the hot tub very hot. There were hardly any pool towels--we had to take some from the exercise room. The area around the pool was slippery and unclean--hair found on the side.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This hotel offers a two- room suite, close to the interstate interchange, and in an area of Franklin that's well designed for traffic. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is made to order every morning and there's usually live entertainment every evening - a very nice addition at the end of the day. Since it's an Embassy suites, the atrium offers a connection to activities on the main floor - that can seem less isolating than closed corridors.

Be careful stepping into the bathtub for a shower - the tub has a rounded bottom so footing is uneven. That would be the only disadvantage I noticed.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2012

First, i have to call out the obvious standard benesfits of Embassy Suites- the larger suites with separate living area

Travellers also viewed these Franklin hotels
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin
Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs

Address: 820 Crescent Centre Dr, Franklin, TN 37067-6218
Region: United States > Tennessee > Franklin
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Romantic Hotel in Franklin
#5 Business Hotel in Franklin
#8 Family Hotel in Franklin
Price Range: £110 - £235 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Nashville - South/Cool Springs is only a short drive from the Nashville International Airport, downtown attractions of Music City and local area businesses. Explore Franklin Tennessee's Historic downtown area, Civil War sites or shop at the Cool Springs Galleria mall. Book your stay now and enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, on-site restaurant as well as other amenities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs Hotel Franklin