Service was meh upon checking in. we had reservations at the Bluebird cafe which was ~20 minutes in traffic away. Upon our return as we were entering our room we were startled by a dog barking next door. I made my way down to the front desk and had to wait for the two clerks to stop flirting with one another, to explain that it was late and we wanted to sleep and every time the dog heard us talking or moving luggage around it would bark. Instead of offering to move us....which had honestly been my first thought he insisted on going up and making the dog bark for himself and then said he would contact the owner to come back to the room. This made me uncomfortable on many levels. Ultimately the owner returned and we had a quiet night. Fortunately I never saw the occupant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville - South/Cool Springs is only a short drive from the Nashville International Airport, downtown attractions of Music City and local area businesses. Explore Franklin Tennessee's Historic downtown area, Civil War sites or shop at the Cool Springs Galleria mall. Book your stay now and enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, on-site restaurant as well as other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs Hotel Franklin
- Embassy Suites Cool Springs
- Embassy Suites Franklin
- Franklin Embassy Suites