Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Akron, Ohio
“Our recent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding. From the moment we arrived until our departure 2 days later, I have to say I was totally impressed. The room was clean, big, and full of amenities. We stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. The bed was so comfortable, the bathroom was very nice and the fridge and microwave was an extreme plus. The staff was courteous, pleasant and very accommodating to our every need. The shuttle driver Joe, was the best!!! he took our entire party wherever we wanted to go. He gave us the grand tour and was very pleasant, he is a charm!!! I also booked a room for the bride and groom and they upgraded the room for them. They were thrilled and the room was beautiful. They enjoyed chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, and other amenities. We will be back

Room Tip: They do accept pets. I would suggest a corner suite
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Moscow, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel while attending a conference located at the hotel. The conference rooms were large with plenty of space to accommodate attendees from all over the state. My room was extremely comfortable. Checked in and checked out with ease; the staff was very courteous and helpful. Great breakfast bar that opened early.

Room Tip: The breakfast bar was great; variety of items to choose from, including made to order omelets.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recently stayed at Embassy Suites the week of May 12, 2014 for one night only. My king room was so nice and very roomy. I wished my family of hubby + 2 teens could have joined me. The sleeper sofa was a reasonable size & looked comfortable. The bathroom was a great size and had a very nice assortment of travel sized toiletries. There was a great mini-fridge & coffee maker included on a reasonably sized wet bar counter area. I had a great night's sleep & the room was very quiet.

I was here on business & served as our company's meeting coordinator. As soon as I arrived in my room, a member of the hotel staff brought a lovely fruit & cheese tray as a "thank you" for coordinating our meeting at Embassy. Loved that!

All of the hotel staff I encountered was great, professional & friendly. A group of 11 of us went down the street to dinner & used the shuttle - so convenient & easy! From the Banquet captain to the catering department, everyone I worked with were very accommodating & helpful. Our lunch, grilled chicken, vegetables & new potatoes, etc was delicious & the chocolate mousse-layered cake was incredible! Many in our company meeting said they needed a nap because the food was so good.
The hot breakfast was a great way to start our day with many options & was kept well stocked.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat & recommend this location!

E Randolph, VT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Service was meh upon checking in. we had reservations at the Bluebird cafe which was ~20 minutes in traffic away. Upon our return as we were entering our room we were startled by a dog barking next door. I made my way down to the front desk and had to wait for the two clerks to stop flirting with one another, to explain that it was late and we wanted to sleep and every time the dog heard us talking or moving luggage around it would bark. Instead of offering to move us....which had honestly been my first thought he insisted on going up and making the dog bark for himself and then said he would contact the owner to come back to the room. This made me uncomfortable on many levels. Ultimately the owner returned and we had a quiet night. Fortunately I never saw the occupant.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

this review is an indictment as a whole of embassy suites, because this location typifies my experience. The beds were awful. Even my teenagers complained. Good not get the room cool either. The bathroom was beat up...walls cracked and tub stained. The lobby is well maintained and the breakfast buffet was very high quality. Staff is amazing, so all is not a loss, but the main reason for hotels is to get a good night's sleep. This location fails at that mission.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Brad W
collierville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This stay was very comfortable and the staff was helpful and eager to make sure that the stay was smooth, good Breakfast and meeting rooms if your unable to leave the property, would likely stay at this property again on visits to the Nashville area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

East Jewett, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Good value for business-in a corporate park to far for most people to walk to other resturants and shopping although there are sidewalks from the hotel to this area which was helpful. The distance each way was approximately 2 miles. Breakfast had a variety of choices. Omeolets were very good. The evening snaks were not what was expected unless I missed were they were. It appeared to be chips and salsa. The pool was very nice, good temperature and quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels