Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$211
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TownePlace Suites Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$124
US$114
Hampton.com
US$151
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$158
Agoda.com
Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Pool
US$136
US$124
Priceline
All reviewsharley dealershiproom was cleanwater pressureking suitewould definitely stay here againcool springs galleriaindoor poolbreakfast areaone night stayhotel is locatedhot breakfaststaff was friendlyyogurtparking loteasy accessfree breakfastmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The hotel appearance is nice... Until you see the inside of the rooms. When I arrived for my almost month-long stay, I found long black hair covering my bathroom floor. Similar to those that were covering the hair dryer ... Gross. Otherwise, my only complaint is the smell. It's very musty and could be what's giving me a headache. I keep my a/c on 68 degrees and purchased air fresheners.

As a positive, the staff is friendly, the breakfast is awesome, and my maid service has been very good.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Sunshine8950
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I am here on a business trip for one night only. As soon as I opened my door the room smelled "musty". The AC was not on, maybe that would have helped. I turned it on and went out to dinner. Came back and still musty smelling. I asked my co-workers about their room. Same response, Musty. Not sure what the problem is but something is wrong. They really need to figure it out and make the rooms correct.

Room Tip: Hope all rooms are not this musty.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Howell D
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My mistake leaving jewelry in the room. When I reported the loss, no communication from the hotel after numerous phone calls. GM would not even speak to me. Rep from hotel did finally reach out to me. The lack of communication and being ignored was over the top. Front desk welcome at check in was not friendly either. I will stay elsewhere when I travel to this area.

Room Tip: Stay at Hampton Inn
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank bacrdstraveler
CountryInnCOOL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

I regret you have your jewelry has not been found. We have looked for days, and did attempt to reach you, while still looking. I'm sorry you feel we didn't try to reach you. We still have employees aware and looking. I checked you in and regret you feel I was not attentive. We try our best at the front desk to greet you and make you feel welcome. We are more than happy to continue to look for these lost items. I understand the frustration of not finding items you know you had. All staff including maids have verified no items have been found, but we will continue looking.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed with a large group for a tournament. When we realized we would be done a day early we thought we would head home. Upon asking about check out times we were informed we could check out by noon but we would still be charged for that nights room. Please keep in mind we were there during spring break. The front desk had already been fielding calls and turning people away because the hotel was "booked". When we asked if there was anything we could do or someone else we could ask we were told that the Manager would not return until after 3pm. With check out looming at noon we has no other option but to stay the night or else allow the hotel the luxury of getting paid for the room twice!!

Other than that major situation I would rate the hotel as average.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank michelle s
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Title says it all. This hotel did everything right. We picked this based on the location but it turned out to be the best choice we could make. Great room, clean and roomy, great, friendly service and a really good breakfast. It was the right choice for us.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple