“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Crossville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great place to stay. Very clean and quiet. Comfortable beds, nice room, breakfast was great. The staff was very friendly and polite both at check-in and check-out. Close to shopping and restaurants. When in the area we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Janelle P
CountryInnCOOL, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cool Springs, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write these things about our lovely Hotel, our great staff, and our excellent location. You have confirmed that the effort we put forward to satisfy our guests works. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have stayed here a few times in last 6 years. However first time I have had any dealings with this MGR (SUSAN). I was here on a business trip for two nights only. As soon as I opened my door the room had a musty smell or like a feedlot smell. Went out to dinner in Nashville. Came back and still musty smell a little stronger. When I woke up in the morning, the smell was so bad that I was almost sick to my stomach. I reported the issue, cleaning staff said, when in the room two days ago she found a hair dryer on the bed and assumed a customer had soiled a bed and tried cleaning it. The hotel morning staff moved me to another room. But when trying to contact Hotel manager, he would not respond as (SUSAN) screens all his calls and e-mails. No management staff would talk to me until I departed from hotel. Country Inns Head Office interviened, however SUSAN would not do anything. I wanted a refund for one night, the hotel management denied all the issues. However cleaning staff agreed this was awful and aplogized several times to me. The room smelt so bad in morning they had to take all mattress off beds, open windows and leave door open all day. SUSAN does not understand she is in the People Buisness Industry. I note other reveiws now that I had this experience of RUDE SERVICE with SUSAN and musty smelling rooms.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
8 Thank saskatoon99
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cool Springs, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear saskatoon99,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do appreciate you sending this information on your stay over to us. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Read the fine print on this. Your extra $5 to upgrade will be $30 & not worth it. Night manager never explained it, day manager refused to fix it until my husband came in and he quickly changed his tune. Woman also behind counter was not only rude to me but started having a nasty attitude with person who called in on phone. Why make a big deal just refund my $30 let me leave happy. Will not recommend this place. Mediocre rooms, rude staff and below par food.

• Stayed June 2014
7 Thank Reyna55
CountryInnCOOL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cool Springs, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We regret the upgrade offer was not clear upon making your reservation, nor at check in. We have no desire to over charge you. We will ensure the offer to upgrade is made clear so your choice to take advantage of it leaves you well informed. We hope this clarifies the offer to upgrade, and we of course look forward to having another opportunity to serve you better.

Please reach out to Susan R. directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.
Omaha NE
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Booked early online for a Very good price, requested rooms beside each other. Checked in with my family at around 5:30 on a Saturday night. I Was hoping to have rooms beside each other, since we are a large family with teenagers. Worried that they wouldn't remember my request. No need to worry!! They gave me connecting rooms!! Brownie points for Country inn & Suites. Room are very clean and kept up very nicely! They are large with desk/chair and sitting chair. Great to have a microwave and mini frig with a family! Wifi worked well for me. Bathroom very clean with nice white grout and perfect shower, great water pressure. The kids enjoyed the pool. Do wish they had a hot tub. Cool Springs mall is so close, great place to walk around and get something to eat. Beds comfortable, pillows feather soft and wonderful. Even had extra blanket and synthetic pillow. Breakfast Was very good, even had Scrambled eggs and meat! Would stay here over and over again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nefamily7
CountryInnCOOL, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cool Springs, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
We want YOU to come back!!! What lovely things you said about the Country Inn and Suites Cool Springs in Franklin, Tn. We work hard to make sure you've received the best of what we have to offer. Sounds like you tasted it all. We absolutely look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was our second stay here in less than 6 months. We stayed here for 5 days during spring break and overnight during our drive home from Destin, FL. The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly. It is located near shopping and restaurants. Best of all easy access to I65. There were so many other hotels to choose from in the area but this is comparable to any hotels in its class. The complex is clean. Next door is a Harley Davidson dealerhip but I didnt notice the noise like other guest did. The indoor pool was a plus since most hotels in the are only has outdoor pool. The hot breakfast was decent but I wasnt expecting more because it was free. I would definitely book here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Calgary, Alberta
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We spent one night and found this property very nice. Room was spacious and property was very clean. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was very good. Fitness room was small but the equipment was in good shape. Location is excellent as lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Taunton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Good hotel, had lovely room/suite had corner spa bath lovely. Clean, comfy and had everything you need. Coffee was constantly available in reception also in room. Close to good shopping mail with eateries. and only short drive to downtown

Room Tip: We had a room on ground floor which was a little noisy as we were right next to pathway into hotel a...