La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“DSJGOLD”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I had a great time. The accommodations were excellent. The staff was friendly and professional. This hotel is well worth the price. I plan to stay there again when visiting the Nashville area. The indoor pool makes the stay all the more enticing.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The bathroom was disgusting. So much mold I wouldn't take a shower. They stuffed a small piece of toilet paper in the box of tissues to make it look like there was tissue in it!!! And musty smell in the room. When I complained they took $10 off. They should've comped the whole night! Manager was non-existent when I went to talk to them. When LaQuinta asked me how satisfied I was with my stay, I sent them pictures of the moldy bathroom and the empty tissue box. They NEVER bothered to reply. Amazing!!!!

Room Tip: Check out your room before you unpack. Ask for a different one immediately.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Margaret F
Riverside, California
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Did not know La Quinta allowed animals in their rooms and breakfast lounge. This was NOT a good experience for my wife and I. This hotel is old, tired and dirty. The plumbing also did not work in our room....we did not have breakfast here. I went to get a cup of coffee, terrible. I will not stay at La Quinta, Franklin/Nashville again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 32978Dave
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed 9 August 2013

First of all, it's rare that the desk clerk is anywhere near the desk. After calling for someone to come to the desk, I waited almost 5 min for someone to show up to the desk. You read correct, no one working the front desk. This was at about 8:30pm. Same experience upon check out at 9:00am; no one at the desk.

Now for the room... It looked like no one had cleaned the vents or wiped the bathroom walls since the place opened. Brown streaks on the bathroom wall, and a collection of dust on the exhaust fan that would put a Brit's Pokemon collection to shame. The AC would only cool to a balmy 68. It wasn't until I set the fan to constantly run that the temperature broke 68. You're best bet is to go down another exit or find another place down the street.

Be advised, some sites advertise this hotel to have "Free Breakfast". This is a continental breakfast with cereals, muffins, danishes, and mini waffle makers.

Overall, the best part of this hotel is the location. Very convenient to the hwy and other restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Cullman, Alabama
Reviewed 18 July 2013

A stay at this hotel leaves much to be desired of. We booked this hotel online at the last minute. There was very limited availability in the Franklin area. Our first impression was the hotel is run down and dingy. While it could use some renovations, it could also use a good scrubbing. But we only needed a place to sleep for the night. Online, we reserved a non-smoking room. At check-in, we were not informed that this accommodation could not be met. The smoke was so thick inside our room, it took your breath away. We immediately went back to the check-in counter and asked for a non-smoking room. The clerk told us, unapologetically, that they were booked. If we had somewhere else to stay, we would have left. Unfortunately we did need a bed for the night. I would be very wary of this hotel, particularly if you are a non-smoker. Aside from the smoking room, general cleanliness is a concern as well. For example, I don't think the vent in the bathroom has ever been cleaned.

When we returned home, I contacted LaQuinta customer service via an online form. My inquiry was forwarded to the property manager. I will say that the property manager was timely in his response to me and did issue a full refund. I appreciate LaQuinta's efforts in resolving my complaint. However, I still would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Millbrook, Alabama
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We will not stay here again. The first room we were issued hadn't even been cleaned yet, so we went back to the front desk. Second room looked okay at first, then we noticed some issues. The toilet had dried up yellow pee all over the seat. After traveling for so long, I really had to go to the bathroom, so I wiped the seat off with baby wipes. Then, I kept smelling something musty in the bathroom, & upon further inspection I found the culprit-----the shower curtain had a line of mold & mildew all the way across the bottom of it, which was stinking up the entire bathroom. Also, the small refridgerator had 2 hairs inside of it. The bathtub had SEVERAL hairs in it, plus some black stains & yellowish stains. All of these issues were reported to the fronk desk, & the nice lady said she would have these issues taken care of. After we returned to our room that night, we discovered that the shower curtain had been replaced with a new one (thank you). That made it more sanitary & also eliminated the bad smell. We also noticed the toilet had been cleaned (thank you). But as far as all the other issues, NONE of those were taken care of. Not sure why. Maybe their was a misunderstanding with cleaning staff? Also, my husband & I were not aware that this hotel is a pet friendly place. We do not have pets, but every corner we turned there were dogs--dogs--and more dogs. It looked like a doggie vacation. I do like dogs, but I also have allergies. I didn't like the idea of knowing that somebody's dog or cat probably peed on the carpet in our room at some point and time in the past. I would not walk around in our room barefoot. I made sure I either had on socks or flip flops at all times in our room. So------after seeing the dried pee on the toilet, the excessive mildew on the shower curtain, the hair in the tub, the stains in the tub, the hair in the refrigerator, etc., I was completely grossed out & ready to leave. Gross!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else, this place is nasty!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Franklin, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Room was quite dirty rug (floors) Bathroom towels were damp. No towels at poolside. breakfast was ok out of stuff but it was our fault got up late.Staff was very friendly. Was close to many resturants within walking distance. Like that they didn't charge extra for pets. very pet friendly!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family