“comfortable bed outdated hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Dallas, Texas
“comfortable bed outdated hotel”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Hotel is outdated. Carpet needs replacing its stained and dirty looking, furniture needs replacing its old looking and doesn't match but the bed is very comfortable and I liked the towels and shower head in shower. The housekeepers can do a better job cleaning, the walls and door had stains on them. Door on front side of building will not let you in with working key. Ive stayed in other La Quinta Inns and enjoyed my stay. If all your concerned with is a huge comfortable bed then stay here other wise i cant recommend you stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pjm3000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Alert Alet Alert........ Make sure you check your room before you take the bags out of your car. Some of the rooms smell awful bad. The bresfest was very basic and you will have to cook your own pancakes. The room I was in had missing tiles in the bathroom and the hall ways smell like mold. I called the hotel before hand and was told that there is no microwave or refrigerator. Later in the middle of the week I was told that you could rent a refrigerator for five dollars a day. I put a small peice of tape on the edge of one of my towels and the bed sheets. They were never changed the last three days I was there.

Now I'm a God fearing man, so I opened the night stand to see if a Bible was in the room. What I saw caught me off gaurd. What I found was a used tube of head job oral sex lotion. Now if I had my kids with me and found this, trust me I would have lost my religion on someone.

Now to sum up this review. Don't Don't Don't stay at the hotel. There are other hotels in the area that are much better.

Room Tip: Check you room first.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Batesville, Arkansas
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Not a good place to stay unless you like dogs barking and dog hairs all over. The bathroom was disgusting. It is located in a good place next to cracker barrel. The indoor pool is nice. I've stayed in other LA QUINTA INNS and never so unhappy.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank terri h
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I had a great time. The accommodations were excellent. The staff was friendly and professional. This hotel is well worth the price. I plan to stay there again when visiting the Nashville area. The indoor pool makes the stay all the more enticing.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The bathroom was disgusting. So much mold I wouldn't take a shower. They stuffed a small piece of toilet paper in the box of tissues to make it look like there was tissue in it!!! And musty smell in the room. When I complained they took $10 off. They should've comped the whole night! Manager was non-existent when I went to talk to them. When LaQuinta asked me how satisfied I was with my stay, I sent them pictures of the moldy bathroom and the empty tissue box. They NEVER bothered to reply. Amazing!!!!

Room Tip: Check out your room before you unpack. Ask for a different one immediately.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Margaret F
Riverside, California
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Did not know La Quinta allowed animals in their rooms and breakfast lounge. This was NOT a good experience for my wife and I. This hotel is old, tired and dirty. The plumbing also did not work in our room....we did not have breakfast here. I went to get a cup of coffee, terrible. I will not stay at La Quinta, Franklin/Nashville again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple