“Great experience”

Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
“Great experience”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I and daughter stayed three nights. The staff were amazing. Made sure we were taking care. We vacationed to Nashville and the staff were great helping and printing directions for us. Very clean and the comforts of home. The breakfast , cooks and breakfast staff were great. Loved the free drinks and the kickback brunch. I don't usually do reviews , but we enjoyed our stay so much that they earned my time and respect. Thanks Drury Hotel and staff .

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Cumberland City, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Every time I book a room , I'm so amazed at the service !!! It has been said that a hotel is to be like a home away from home. The Drury is just that. Even tho they didn't have the exact room I required.. they still provided great service .. A top of the line hotel.. but not enough dbl queen rooms.. Not to worry , if you decide to stay here , You won't be disappointed!!

Room Tip: Make sure you call in advance.. they book up fast!!
1 Thank Jackie T
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel exceeded our expectations in every respect. We stayed there with our two kids for one night while passing through the area. We had a two room king suite. Plenty of room for us. Huge bathroom. Fridge was a little small. Indoor/outdoor pool was a blast for the kids while my wife and i enjoyed the hot tub. Dinner was at the adjacent Granite City restaurant and was equally good but crowded and expensive. Free breakfast was also good with substantial options. Great locattion too.

Room Tip: Get a north facing room if possible. South facing rooms overlook high school football field.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rogerm001
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We just returned from a trip to Nashville, TN. We stayed at the Drury Inn Plaza Hotel in Franklin, TN for 4 nights. We loved this hotel. It is new, very clean and quiet. After the craziness of Nashville, it was a wonderful escape each evening to return to Franklin and the Drury Plaza. The hotel is a very short 18 minute drive from downtown Nashville, It is easily accessible right off of I-65. We had huge room with a separate living room (sofa, chair, end tables, coffee table, refrigerator and microwave) and a large bedroom with two queen sized beds and a huge picture window with mountain views. The room had two flat screen TV's. There was a hot full breakfast buffet each morning and an evening buffet each evening which was included in the room cost. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. When I inquired about where I could buy an umbrella one morning, they brought out two large umbrellas for my families use at no charge. The town of Franklin is a must see. There are many historical sites as well as a picturesque downtown with quaint shops and eateries. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Nashville area.

carlinv
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over the 4th to go to Franklin's 4th of July celebration, for 1 night. The staff was very friendly, the rooms are clean and If you get a room on upper floors the view is beautiful. We did the meal and the drinks in the evening which did save us buying dinner out, the breakfast was very good, popcorn and soda in the afternoon also. It was very easy to get to all the Franklin attractions. Franklin has alot to offer and is such a friendly place to go. We would stay here again when going back to Franklin

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This by far is the best Drury that I have stayed in. The happy hour and breakfast were great especially with small children. The staff were very friendly. The only complaint that I had was the pool area was too rowdy for little ones. There were a lot of 20 year olds drinking, doing flips, and climbing the glass wall separating the indoor/outdoor pool and being obnoxious in general. I am not sure if this is something that happens a lot but I do feel that the staff should check on the area. Loved the h2o bath soaps!

Flowood, Mississippi
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in February, 2014, for one night. The rooms are large, very clean and nicely furnished. The bathroom was very nice with a walk- in shower which worked great for us. We always stay at Drury hotels when available on our trips because our cat travels with us, and they are very pet friendly. We wanted to have dinner at the attached restaurant, but there was a long wait so we went to one of the many nearby restaurants instead. There is also a Whole Foods Market very near the hotel.The only negative thing I can say about this hotel is that parking was difficult because of the number of people at the restaurant. Cars were also left parked and unattended for long periods of time under the portico at the front entrance. Even with the parking issue, we will definitely stay at the Drury Plaza in Franklin again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple