“Good all around”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took us a while to figure out what to order because there were so many beer choices. Menu items perfect complement to the brews. Great service & could not believe how fast our food came out. Definitely a return visit when in the area.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

My husband and i have eaten here many times just for the catfish basket which is wonderful. That is the only thing that saved them from getting a one star vs two. They do charge extra if you ask for additional tauter sauce.
My complaint was last night coming in after a Predators game. The bar area was crowded but the dining area was not at all. Plenty of empty tables. Took a while for a host to even come seat us. After we were seating, no one ever came to our table to take our drink order. We waited over 10 minutes and finally got up and left will still no one around. I called the next day and requested to speak to the manager. Manager came to phone and I explained situation. All he did to attempt to make this right was say "I will talk to my staff." I said that is it? I would think in management, you would try to make this right and offer a comp appetizer or dessert or something. Nothing... He said well you can call back and speak to the district manager on another day. I advised, I am calling now to report it. It is your job as manager on duty to get in touch with whomever you need to and have them contact me to make this right. This is not the first time we have had poor service there. Looks like we will have to find another place to dine after preds games.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Went in with a few friends for drinks. They have a really good selection of craft beers on draft along with the more popular select of bottles and cans. A full selection of liquor is available.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The food was very good. Pulled pork sandwich and the shrimp quesadilla were very good but that is where it ends.

When were were finally seated at our table we waited close to 15 mints before anyone even came close to your table. It was only when my son - in - law waved someone over that we were able to place our order. This is a long time when you have three kids with you. Ordered were taken and then the food arrived. Two of the seven orders were wrong. My daughters order came back but was wrong again. It was close enough so she just kept it rather than send it back.

After we had finished we had to wait another 20 minutes to pay for our bill. We finally sent the girls on their way and that still didn't rouse any interest in taking our money.

Long night and would not return - although if you are a beer drinker there is an extensive beer offering.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Really extensive selection of beers both on tap and in bottle. The bartender was very knowledgeable and friendly. Food was decent but nothing to write home about. Plenty of cozy seating, darts, Golden Tee 2017, and plenty of TV’s. Over all we spent several hours here sampling beers and playing 18 holes of Golden...