“Wow !!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Woodhouse Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Awarded the favorite day spa brand in America by National Spa Magazine The Woodhouse Day Spa is based on an organic and wholistic philosophy. We have over 70 treatment services to offer including luxurious massage services, facials, pedicures and manicures. Our relaxation rooms are sumptuous and relaxing. We offer a wide array of teas to sip on before, between, and after your services.
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I was in town on business and was checking out what to do on tripadvisor and I found the woodhouse spa.
I had a facial and a massage, from the moment that I walked in the customer service was excellent.
I was shown through into the change room and given my locker in which the correct size robe and slippers had been placed. Next was the relaxation lounge in which my heated neck warmer and hot tea had been placed. I was then taken through for my facial, I was given an explanation of what was going to happen, the therapist was excellent and I left feeling like my skin was refreshed and glowing. Next was my massage, I asked for a medium to firm pressure and my therapist got this spot on, the whole massage was exactly the pressure I was looking for and that is so unusual to find. My massage was excellent.
The spa itself is beautiful with all the treatment rooms being quiet, all with comfortable,heated beds and clean soft sheets and blankets.
After my treatments I went back to the lounge, I wasn't rushed out out of there which was great.
I cannot recommend this spa enough and I can't wait for the next time I am in franklin as they will be my first stop.

1  Thank bethoSydney

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The spa is something that is nice for special occasions but not someplace you would go for a weekly massage. Has a ton of fluff that actually comes out of your pocket. Had a very good deep tissue massage but when you charge $20 higher then everyone else for the going rate it's not worth it. I go frequently for deep tissue/sport massages and why pay $105 dollars for 50 minutes..(yes you don't get an hour) when you can pay 85 for an hour...funny thing is the music is the same, bed is just as comfortable, just as dark and same oils...why pay more for cucumber water and a robe? It is a chain spa and obviously geared for the women suburbanites and yuppies. As I stated she was a very good massage therapist and I have had years of experience but $20 more for 10 minutes less of the same service and treatment...? Crazy

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Beautiful Spa. I have been to spa's all over the country and this one is above and beyond any other. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful. The changing rooms have a shower and personal lockers. The waiting room is beautiful and so relaxing. I loved the products they use. The robes are so yummy I had to buy one for home. I told my husband I wish all spas could be like this one. They are doing everything right.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

it is wonderful place ever one can come across, seriously. it is the perfect place for spa, nice and clean.
once you enter in the reception, you will be greeted with smile, it is very hard to see in most places.
The team is extra ordinary, well balanced oil. aroma and music to make you relax even before you have the spa experience.
everything in detail they care for.
Especially Spa Director , There is a lot of care in this place, the staff and of course the guests.
If you don't know what oil they are using, they are free to discuss about it.
Best part is once you had the spa experience, you want to have it little bit more :)
These guys are the best in town for sure.

1  Thank drsathyan
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Once entering the WOODHOUSE Day Spa, an over- all relaxing sensation of calmness and wonderful aromas fill your every sensation. You are escorted to a very softly lite and relaxing waiting area where hot teas and cozy neck warmers relax the body even further.
I would suggest arriving earlier so that you might take a few minutes to enjoy this part of the total relaxation experience. I have had messages and facials. Without a doubt, no hesitation what so ever in recommending either. Both are amazingly relaxing and very beneficial to the overall well being of ahealthy body and mind. The stressors of the world are gone. It is an experience that is worth trying. You will probably become a frequent guest once you go there. Totally wonderful in every way. The staff, the therapists, the astheticians, the manicurist, all are outstanding! I can't wait for my next visit. A great gift idea for someone else or yourself!
The WOODHOUSE DAY SPA is conviently located off Carothers Blvd. turning onto Meridian Blvd. in the Cool Springs area of Franklin, Tennessee.
Parking is located directly to the front and side of the building with ample spaces provided. The spa is open 7 days a week. A Wonderful place just to have a relaxing moment.

1  Thank LyndaLee011