Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great massage

I have been getting massages here for about a year. I do enjoy the spa atmosphere relaxing either... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2016
Phillip P
via mobile
Nice place

But it's really pricey. I'd be more inclined to cough up more often if there were a steam/spa... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2016
Danainfranklin
Franklin
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2014

I went here for a bridal shower for me. They over book and treated is like cattle. Not a spa. Like an airline. Terribly overpromoted. We dropped hundreds of dollars each. They would not accommodate one member at all and then provided incomplete service to all members. Refused to permit communication in the group. Rude to a mother, who herself runs a spa,caring for her infant and she left with receiving services paid for. Sassy to me as a bride, refused to do her nails at the last minute and after 4 hours had to go to a nail salon. The massage was not a licensed massage therapist. Stay very far away and give your money to a real spa.

3  Thank BellaBabyBooBoo
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I was in town on business and was checking out what to do on tripadvisor and I found the woodhouse spa.
I had a facial and a massage, from the moment that I walked in the customer service was excellent.
I was shown through into the change room and given my locker in which the correct size robe and slippers had been placed. Next was the relaxation lounge in which my heated neck warmer and hot tea had been placed. I was then taken through for my facial, I was given an explanation of what was going to happen, the therapist was excellent and I left feeling like my skin was refreshed and glowing. Next was my massage, I asked for a medium to firm pressure and my therapist got this spot on, the whole massage was exactly the pressure I was looking for and that is so unusual to find. My massage was excellent.
The spa itself is beautiful with all the treatment rooms being quiet, all with comfortable,heated beds and clean soft sheets and blankets.
After my treatments I went back to the lounge, I wasn't rushed out out of there which was great.
I cannot recommend this spa enough and I can't wait for the next time I am in franklin as they will be my first stop.

1  Thank bethoSydney
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The spa is something that is nice for special occasions but not someplace you would go for a weekly massage. Has a ton of fluff that actually comes out of your pocket. Had a very good deep tissue massage but when you charge $20 higher then everyone else for the going rate it's not worth it. I go frequently for deep tissue/sport massages and why pay $105 dollars for 50 minutes..(yes you don't get an hour) when you can pay 85 for an hour...funny thing is the music is the same, bed is just as comfortable, just as dark and same oils...why pay more for cucumber water and a robe? It is a chain spa and obviously geared for the women suburbanites and yuppies. As I stated she was a very good massage therapist and I have had years of experience but $20 more for 10 minutes less of the same service and treatment...? Crazy

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Beautiful Spa. I have been to spa's all over the country and this one is above and beyond any other. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful. The changing rooms have a shower and personal lockers. The waiting room is beautiful and so relaxing. I loved the products they use. The robes are so yummy I had to buy one for home. I told my husband I wish all spas could be like this one. They are doing everything right.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

it is wonderful place ever one can come across, seriously. it is the perfect place for spa, nice and clean.
once you enter in the reception, you will be greeted with smile, it is very hard to see in most places.
The team is extra ordinary, well balanced oil. aroma and music to make you relax even before you have the spa experience.
everything in detail they care for.
Especially Spa Director , There is a lot of care in this place, the staff and of course the guests.
If you don't know what oil they are using, they are free to discuss about it.
Best part is once you had the spa experience, you want to have it little bit more :)
These guys are the best in town for sure.

1  Thank drsathyan