“Awesome place!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Woodhouse Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Awarded the favorite day spa brand in America by National Spa Magazine The Woodhouse Day Spa is based on an organic and wholistic philosophy. We have over 70 treatment services to offer including luxurious massage services, facials, pedicures and manicures. Our relaxation rooms are sumptuous and relaxing. We offer a wide array of teas to sip on before, between, and after your services.
Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife and I stopped by for my birthday. We did a package of massage, facial and pedi. All the services were great and the staff made us feel right at home!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

But it's really pricey. I'd be more inclined to cough up more often if there were a steam/spa option that accompanied the services. That makes it fun to spend the day with a friend. Otherwise you are just in and out with a few minutes in the relaxation room.

1  Thank Danainfranklin
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I've gone here for a number of services over the last year. Most of the time it's pretty good. I've had a couple good massages and some nice facials. I also had a pedicure which last weeks. But, the scrub and vichy shower experience were not good. Maybe it was because a male was doing the service and he wasn't comfortable doing the full job. I swear, half my body was missed, maybe more. It seemed like he concentrated all his efforts on a couple small spots like the back of my calf and a very, very small spot on the back of my thigh just above my knee. He barely touched the front of my thigh (and only with the dry brush) and he never touched my abdomen. If I'm going to pay for a service, they better have a person who can perform the whole service, and if that means it needs to be a women because a guy is too squeamish, then you better only have women performing those tasks. He was a pleasant young man, but just not up to this particular job.

I'll stick with facials and massages and not waste my money on body treatments. I'll look elsewhere in the Nashville area.

2  Thank greengirl68
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

This place has such potential but lacks in some major areas. I've had some good services here but there are also some very unprofessional employees and they really struggle with being on time which messes you up if you multiple services booked. For what they charge, you could go to the Omni in Nashville and have a better day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2016

This used to my go-to spa for facials especially. I've had massages there but honestly they are overpriced and you can definitely get a better massage for way less money from another spa or independent massage therapist. The facials used to be an hour here and even the "introductory" facial which has changed names 3x was a good service. You'd get a full cleanse and scrub and steam and mask and peel and extractions too along with hot towels to wipe off the product. You'd also get a massage for the face, neck, shoulders,hands and feet. You'd also get any eye brows plucked that needed it and a NUFACE treatment if you complained of losing firmness in the facial skin. I haven't been in a while, but i got an email about spa week and facials being $50 so I thought I'd treat myself to a facial. I don't live close and have to drive 40 min to get there. The facial sure has changed and not for the better. First of all it's only 50 minutes! Who can do a complete facial in 50 mins? Well I found out you can't and you won't. Today I got a cleanse, scrub, face massage of course, hot towels, light hand and foot massage, but no scalp massage, or neck or shoulder massage. No mask or peel, no eye brows plucked and no NUFACE treatment. I was so disappointed. The 50 minutes I was there combined with the facial, or lack of one, was hardly reason enough to drive the 40 min to get to the spa. I pass Adoro Massage and Day Spa who gave me a great facial a few months ago. There's also Shabby to Chic Salon and Day Spa that i pass and i've heard from many ladies that it's amazing. There's also the Mufreesboro Dermatology Aesthetics Center and they have a 1st class facial too. ALL of those places do a ONE HR facial with ALL of the elements offered. The Woodhouse Franklin today disappointed. I have had a love hate relationship with the Woodhouse before b/c they would offer treatments and my husband and I would go in and come out and we'd find out that we didn't get the same things in our bookings even though we booked the exact same services. The atmosphere is great with lovely music, and hot tea, and lovely smells, and relaxation rooms, but be aware that that is what you are paying for.