“Great massage”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Woodhouse Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Awarded the favorite day spa brand in America by National Spa Magazine The Woodhouse Day Spa is based on an organic and wholistic philosophy. We have over 70 treatment services to offer including luxurious massage services, facials, pedicures and manicures. Our relaxation rooms are sumptuous and relaxing. We offer a wide array of teas to sip on before, between, and after your services.
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I have been getting massages here for about a year. I do enjoy the spa atmosphere relaxing either before the massage or after or even both. I have never had a bad massage here.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife and I stopped by for my birthday. We did a package of massage, facial and pedi. All the services were great and the staff made us feel right at home!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

But it's really pricey. I'd be more inclined to cough up more often if there were a steam/spa option that accompanied the services. That makes it fun to spend the day with a friend. Otherwise you are just in and out with a few minutes in the relaxation room.

1  Thank Danainfranklin
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I've gone here for a number of services over the last year. Most of the time it's pretty good. I've had a couple good massages and some nice facials. I also had a pedicure which last weeks. But, the scrub and vichy shower experience were not good. Maybe it was because a male was doing the service and he wasn't comfortable doing the full job. I swear, half my body was missed, maybe more. It seemed like he concentrated all his efforts on a couple small spots like the back of my calf and a very, very small spot on the back of my thigh just above my knee. He barely touched the front of my thigh (and only with the dry brush) and he never touched my abdomen. If I'm going to pay for a service, they better have a person who can perform the whole service, and if that means it needs to be a women because a guy is too squeamish, then you better only have women performing those tasks. He was a pleasant young man, but just not up to this particular job.

I'll stick with facials and massages and not waste my money on body treatments. I'll look elsewhere in the Nashville area.

2  Thank greengirl68
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

This place has such potential but lacks in some major areas. I've had some good services here but there are also some very unprofessional employees and they really struggle with being on time which messes you up if you multiple services booked. For what they charge, you could go to the Omni in Nashville and have a better day.