“Great sandwiches”

Add it.
Jason's Deli
Ranked #87 of 370 Restaurants in Franklin
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Located off busy Mallory Lane near Lowe's, WalMart, and Kohl's. Somewhat pricey, but not for this area.

Visited June 2013

Alabama
“Just average”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I didn't notice anything that would make this Jason's Deli stand out. It is pretty typical. Food was good however it did take them a while to bring the food out to us. Otherwise just o.k.

Visited July 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“It's Jason's Deli....what else do you need to know? :)”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Franklin, Tenn. location has been recently update and is much more customer friendly. For example, if you only wish to get the salad bar, and use your credit or debit card, you can order via a stand-alone screen and bypass the line ordering sandwiches. My meals have always been good here, and at other Jason's Delis. The salad bar is fully stocked and is refreshed often.

Visited July 2013
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Excellent Salad Bar”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I really enjoyed the salad bar. They have just about everything and then some that you would want and more. The dressing has that homemade taste which I love and the great ice cream treat at the end of your meal is also wonderful. My family loves this place. Great Salads, soups, sandwiches and potatoes. My daughter requests this place regularly.

• Visited April 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
1,237 restaurant reviews
“Great salad bar and soup...”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I go to Jason's for the salad bar and the pot pie when they have it.. Try to avoid this This particular Jason's deli because of the crowds from 12 to 2. I would go after 2 o'clock and once 5 o'clock 530 rolls around it gets very busy again. I have been to several Jasons deli but this is by far the busiest I have seen. Just avoid these hours.. I do not like to go because it's so busy that they cannot keep it clean as much as they can at the tables and chairs but Salad bar is usually immaculate. I went today with my son and got a massive salad with all the fixins and he had a cup of chilly with a drink ..I believe it was under 10 bucks.so good deal.

• Visited March 2013