“Problem....BUT TAKEN CARE OFf!!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #86 of 379 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Was our 1st visit...told waitress and asked for her help in choosing meal. Booths in front and behind us were empty for 10-15 minutes After we ordered! We waited 35 minutes, both other booths were served, and yet waitress never said anything to us until we waived her down. Long story short...food was very good when it finally came, but Luke warm! HOWEVER, manager came over, apologized and sent complimentary food home with us and comped our meals...so for customer service, they get 5 STARS!!!! Not enough customer service in the world today:)) thank you Carrabas....we will be back!!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

My friend and I did an early dinner and ordered one of the dinner packages. We got a choice of an appetizer and entree at a very reasonable price. I had the bacon/onion flatbread to start and the small portion of grill salmon for my entree. The food was great and the service was even better! The entire staff was extremely attentive, and they really made it a great dining experience.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

My favorite restaurant almost anywhere is Carrabbas! My husband and I are from Tulsa, OK but were on a 2-week trip through Tennessee, Virginia, and the deep South. While staying in Franklin, we decided to eat at Carrabbas. We tried the crab cakes as a starter -- these were the best I've ever had anywhere! As usual, we had wonderful service! The rest of our meal was terrific. I have never had a bad experience at a Carrabbas, ever! KUDOS to this chain!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Our two recent visits have both been excellent. Service one of the best you will get at a "chain" type restaurant. Food has been graet both times.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Excellent food and very good service and although a little pricey..it was worth it. We had the pasta and it was delicious.