“Fantastic Chicken!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Westfield, Indiana
“Fantastic Chicken!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Polla Rosa Maria and the Chicken Bryan are to die for! The restaurant is under renovation (expansion), so it's a bit under construction right now.

Visited July 2014

Franklin, Tennessee
“Made To Order”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Yes, its a chain, but each time we eat here, the food is made to order....and very tasty I might add. A great variety of dishes...my fav is the Spideno....a combination of shrimp and scallops. Excellent meal.

Visited July 2014
“Awesome experience!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. Got seated right away. Waitress was great at explaining things since we had never been there before. Great food and great service. We will go again if given the chance.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, great service.. if you don't mind the dead flies and dust”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I think every business I visited while in Franklin was undergoing renovations. We stopped for dinner on a weeknight. Party of 4, quickly seated. Service was quick and friendly. Food tasted great and the server was very good. They didn't have my "seasonal" Lentil and Sausage but they had a chicken version which was really good. Youngest got the chicken tenders and enjoyed it. My wife and I got the special combo meals which were plentiful and tasted great. Only issue was with all the renovations it looked like there was an awful lot of dust on all the window sills. Upon closer examination of the window sill there were dead flies on ours. I get renovations, I understand the need to upgrade and always have a modern look. I don't get why cleaning is not at the top of your list when doing renovations. My thought and concern with the visible construction dust and dead flies was "If this is what I can see, how does it look in the kitchen we're we can't see". The meal was great and I'd probably return if in the area again, just will ask for a seat away from a window.

• Visited July 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best of all their restaurants”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We have been to quite a few Carrabba's thruout the U.S. The one in Franklin's has better tasting dishes consistently. their service is very good. They have Monday specials that are hard to beat.For an Italian restaurant, ( a chain ), that has a large selection, good service, and very reasonable prices, you can't beat it.

• Visited June 2014