“loved it”

Trondheim, Norway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“loved it”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

they have a nice stor with lots of very nice things, the food is so good, I love the pancakes, my favorite breakfest .

Visited May 2014

New York City, New York
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have eaten at various Cracker Barrel's on several occasions and including this time it was a very pleasant dining experience. The servers are very friendly and accommodating. Cracker Barrel has a down home relaxing atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
Cobourg, Canada
“Huge breakfast”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The staff here was extremely friendly and the portions as always were huge. The new pecan butter pancakes were really good and the orange juice really fresh squeezed. Always enjoy walking through the store afterwards.

Visited May 2014
Cleveland, Georgia
“Convenient Dining”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The restaurant is close to several motels, so it is very convenient to eat here. I walked here from my motel. Service was both prompt and friendly. The menu is naturally consistent with every other Cracker Barrel.

• Visited April 2014
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Not a very good Cracker Barrel...”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We have had a bad experience here the last two times we've dined at this location. Ordered the eggs over medium they came to us practically sunny side up. My pecan pancakes were extremely burnt on one side and of course they put that side down so you can't see it when it is served to you. Service is pretty much non existent as my husband gave up after 20 minutes of trying to get any server to help. I had told him just to forget it and lets go, but he insisted that I eat. He had to walk into the door by the kitchen to get someone to make me some new pancakes. This was a week day and they were not very crowded. We won't be back anytime soon, that's for sure!

Visited March 2014